HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release Empty
PostSubject: Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release   Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Justin Roberts, who was released from WWE following Raw this past Monday night, has issued the following “final announcement” via Instagram:

“It might sound cliche, but I am truly overwhelmed & humbled by the messages I’ve received. As a kid who grew up loving & living for professional wrestling, I was able to chase, catch & live an impossible dream. I was a part of events I couldn’t fathom with the heroes I idolized from both WWF & various childhood favorite television shows (Hello Betty White). For a guy in a supporting ambience role–usually unnamed & unseen–I am blown away by the amount of people who apparently not only noticed, but also enjoyed my work. Announcing was my dream, until I realized the absolute best part was using my position to help others. It brought me so much joy to bring a smile to a fellow fan’s face. The Superstars I’ve announced & traveled with over the past 12 years are not only extremely talented to work year round and on the fly, but they are also the most unselfish people I’ve ever met. I couldn’t help others without their support. Not one Superstar or Diva ever once hesitated when I asked them to meet a fan..or autograph..or call..or do whatever was needed.

“After reading through all of your messages, I just want to say this: Please do not be angry & Please do not be sad. I lived my dream! I’m glad that maybe now someone else will have a spot to live theirs. Many thanks to everyone I have worked with in WWE. Sue, the company gem & my guardian angel. The producers who have taught me so much and constantly let me pick their brains. The referees (They make it look easy. NOT an easy job). Security. Props. Audio. Lighting. PR. Cameras. Travel. TR. Catering. Production. PA’s. My eyes and ears at the bell-Mark Yeaton. Everyone I have met along the way. Everyone who has come into my life because of this job & to those who I have never had the opportunity to meet, but have enjoyed my work. I appreciate & am grateful for everyone’s support. To Vince McMahon, Kevin Dunn & The Authority who gave me this incredible opportunity, I’ve got two words for ya: Thank You. The journey has been incredible & almost unbelievable. This is the opportunity I’ve been waiting for to pen the final chapter of my memoirs.”
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release   Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:22 pm

I fucking love you Justin. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release   Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:47 pm

The Authority? Uhh....way to try to blend in real and kayfabe dude lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release   Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:51 pm

^I can kinda see WWE forcing him to say that.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release   Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 8:03 pm

He was just being politically correct, or some shit like that.

Never really a fan of his announcing style, I always preferred Fink/Chimel, but he was a nice enough dude, especially whenever he was hosting a live event/talking to the crowd during commercials. Best of luck to him. good job
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release   Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:26 am

Justin! No Sad

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release   Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:01 am

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release   Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:17 am

TJ wrote:
He was just being politically correct, or some shit like that.

Never really a fan of his announcing style, I always preferred Fink/Chimel, but he was a nice enough dude, especially whenever he was hosting a live event/talking to the crowd during commercials. Best of luck to him. good job

Chimel's voice is annoying as fuck. Fink wont do it again unless its a Mania, i feel.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release   Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Why does Tony Chimel get so much shit? He's a really good announcer. Neutral

And so was Justin Roberts! Shame to see him go, knowing how much his role in WWE meant to him. Glad a superfan could get that experience though good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release   Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Roberts Issues “Final Announcement” Regarding His WWE Release

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1