HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reason for Justin Roberts' release; possible incident with Michael Cole

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Reason for Justin Roberts' release; possible incident with Michael Cole Empty
PostSubject: Reason for Justin Roberts' release; possible incident with Michael Cole   Reason for Justin Roberts' release; possible incident with Michael Cole EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:40 pm

- Justin Roberts was indeed informed of his WWE departure after last night’s RAW in Atlanta. He was informed by his superior Kevin Dunn. There’s a feeling now that Lilian Garcia will start doing RAW while Eden will do ring announcing for SmackDown. Byron Saxton’s name was also mentioned as he may be doing some ring announcing coming up.

Speaking of Roberts, there was talk among fans at RAW on social media last night that Roberts was seen yelling at Michael Cole during the Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton match. A fan noted that Roberts also flipped Cole off. As noted, WWE chose not to renew Roberts’ contract, that’s why he was let go.

Source: PWInsider

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/incident-michael-cole-raw-possible-wwe-announcer-changes/
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Reason for Justin Roberts' release; possible incident with Michael Cole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason for Justin Roberts' release; possible incident with Michael Cole   Reason for Justin Roberts' release; possible incident with Michael Cole EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:21 pm

I wasn't really that bothered about Robert's going, but now I've found out that Lillian Garcia is doing RAW I want him back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Reason for Justin Roberts' release; possible incident with Michael Cole

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1