HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake “The Snake” Roberts Issues Statement Regarding a Possible Royal Rumble Appearance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jake “The Snake” Roberts Issues Statement Regarding a Possible Royal Rumble Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Issues Statement Regarding a Possible Royal Rumble Appearance   Jake “The Snake” Roberts Issues Statement Regarding a Possible Royal Rumble Appearance EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:02 am

Jake "The Snake" Roberts has issued the following statement regarding a possible WWE return and an appearance in the 2014 Royal Rumble match:

"Daily questions on Rumble. Here is my official statement. I have had no contact from WWE. I publicized returning at the Royal Rumble as my goal about a year ago. Looking back, setting goals that are entirely in someone else's hands was not the best idea. My advice, and my practice now is to set goals that you can control. Do your best to control your destiny. If the Rumble happens, I will do my best to put on a memorable performance. If they want to keep me around, I know I can do some cool stuff. It if doesn't, I still have plenty to look forward to. That's all on the Rumble and WWE for a while. Please enjoy the rest of these holidays with your loved ones. Thanks again for all the support. Remember, the Snake ALWAYS bites back."
Back to top Go down

Jake “The Snake” Roberts Issues Statement Regarding a Possible Royal Rumble Appearance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1