HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am losing Hope in the WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

I am losing Hope in the WWE Empty
PostSubject: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:40 pm

This time of year is always bad for WWE . However this year it just seems like it has gotten a lot worse. The shows has just been so bad. We have been seeing the same matches week after week. How many times can we see Random guy, Gold & Stardust job out to the Usos and Sheamus. Like every fucking week there is always some kind of 6 man that has those 5 and someone random for the 3rd person for the Dust twins.
Random tossed together crap that seems like  they are last second shit because mostly they are because they are fucking rewriting the show as it is happening. Stop Vince, fucking stop. '
They got a fucking world champion who won't appear until next fucking year. I still want to know how that is a good thing if the champion isn't on TV for three months? How does that make the title mean more when they don't talk about the champion and when we fucking can't see the son of a bitch.

Right now i have stopped watching Impact Wrestling because why should I invest my time to a company that might not be around anymore. I stopped watching smackdown years ago. ROH...yeah. I don't want to get invested in NXT because yeah it is the better show, but one of these days those top guys in NXT will be called up to the main roster and WWE will do jack shit with them.

The only redeeming qualities that keep me watching are. Dean Amrbose, Miz & Mizdow, and the small 1% possibility of Ryback vs Rusev. Other then that...I pretty much skip everything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:51 pm

It honestly sounds like you're only caring what WWE does. There are other options out there dude....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Dude I am just not into indy wrestling. I have tried it so many times, but I just can't get into it.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:56 pm

This is the "offseason" for the WWE. The time between Summerslam and the Royal Rumble is meant to bring you down so what they do headed up to WrestleMania is more acceptable.

Frankly, Zigman, Ambrose, Rollins, Mizdow, etc are all awesome and I am enjoying Raw a bit.

I am losing Hope in the WWE FJBloTX
I am losing Hope in the WWE Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:58 pm

If they are going to treat it like an off season, then they should have an off season instead of just half assing every thing. Whatever happen to having pride in your work? I am not saying it needs to be grade A tv, but at least try. Try the basics of story telling, try to make some stars out of people instead of trying to keep them all on the level of mediocrity and only have a handful actually be stars. Stop protecting the babyfaces and having them win all the goddamn time, stop having the heels all be chicken shits. Just freakin Try. Instead of only doing it during wm time, do it the whole year. Maybe people would actually fucking tune in.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Then stop watching. NJPW and PWG are on fire right now, and ROH, Dragon Gate, Stardom, and CHIKARA are worth a watch, too.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:29 pm

I pretty much stopped caring about all things wrestling when Lesnar ended the streak. I still watch it from time to time for the entertainment, I just can't find myself caring about it anymore.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:55 am

FinestJellyBeansRaw wrote:
Then stop watching. NJPW and PWG are on fire right now, and ROH, Dragon Gate, Stardom, and CHIKARA are worth a watch, too.
Its not that easy. I mean i have watched wrestling every monday since 96, that is a habit that is kinda hard to quit after so long of doing it. It has became a reflex. But I am getting to that point where I might need to stop doing that because how bad it is now.

Also i just stated I really can't get into those companies. Too Busch League for me to care about. expect chikara, but i can't find a way to watch it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:21 am

Quote :
Too Busch League for me to care about.
This coming from a guy who liked TNA Fail!

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:08 am

All those companies are bush league? LOL. How can something be bad if you never give it an actual chance. Get out of that WWE bubble, dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:26 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Quote :
Too Busch League for me to care about.
This coming from a guy who liked TNA Fail!

At least they had a TV deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:28 am

So having a tv deal means they're worth watching? K then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:30 am

#OriolesMagic wrote:
All those companies are bush league? LOL. How can something be bad if you never give it an actual chance. Get out of that WWE bubble, dude.

I never said they are bad companies, I just said they feel busch league. half of them try to be like ECW for the most part. The others really don't have the basics of pro wrestling. Yeah they have good matches, but there is more then just having good matches. Good storylines, Characters, mic skills. 80% of the guys are the same person really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:38 am

#OriolesMagic wrote:

its more convenient that way
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:21 pm

You can't say it's not that easy when you're refusing to give any other company a chance. That's close minded as fuck. At the very least your complains about trying to be ECW and being too small time don't fit NJPW at all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Bill Lampjaw wrote:
#OriolesMagic wrote:

I never said they are bad companies, I just said they feel busch league. half of them try to be like ECW for the most part. The others really don't have the basics of pro wrestling. Yeah they have good matches, but there is more then just having good matches. Good storylines, Characters, mic skills. 80% of the guys are the same person really.

The only company that tries to be like ECW is CZW, and even then they toned down the violence. And news flash, indy companies DO have storylines, people with character and mic skills...your problem is they need to be on the WWE level to be relevant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Bill Lampjaw wrote:
#OriolesMagic wrote:

its more convenient that way

The internet is actually easier to find a wrestling show than television is.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Bill Lampjaw wrote:
#OriolesMagic wrote:

Lolwut? RoH, NJPW, PWG, Dragon Gate and Evolve don't have the basics of pro wrestling?!

Find a DDT stream. You'll never be able to watch any other wrestling promotion once you get hooked I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:37 pm

I don't blame you Bull, indies suck. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Batman wrote:
I don't blame you Bull, indies suck. I aint bothered

Your top three current wrestlers are indy-bred wrestlers. As is Punk.

Also you've never watched Dramatic Dream Team if you think indies suck. There's a nine year old girl with Undertaker's powers.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:45 pm

You're telling me that like I don't know that. Errrrrrrrr
Why assume I've never seen any indies? I used to be a big fan of RoH and PWG back in like 2010.

Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Cesaro > Tyler Black, Jon Moxley, Claudio Castagnoli.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Dead wrote:
Bill Lampjaw wrote:
#OriolesMagic wrote:

The only company that tries to be like ECW is CZW, and even then they toned down the violence. And news flash, indy companies DO have storylines, people with character and mic skills...your problem is they need to be on the WWE level to be relevant.

sorry for wanting depth and something a little more with character other then...

Heel: I'm a dick because...well I am a dick...and the best indy wrestler in the world.

Babyface: i'm a good guy....check out these sick flips.

plus everyone being 5'8 and 170 pounds its kinda hard to tell one guy from another.

Chikara has characters and I like them, I just can never seem to find any of there shows online expect for recaps or a clip of some cool move during a match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:18 pm

FinestJellyBeansRaw wrote:
You can't say it's not that easy when you're refusing to give any other company a chance. That's close minded as fuck. At the very least your complains about trying to be ECW and being too small time don't fit NJPW at all.

I have given other companies chances. Current ROH bored the piss out of me, Chikara is funny so when I get the chance I watch them.

CZW I will watch when I wanna watch idiots do dumb shit for a 100 dollars in front of 185 people.

PWG I might give a chance, but most likely it will be like ROH.

With Japan I am sure they have some great matches, storylines and characters...but I can't understand a fucking thing they say. And no I don't watch any with subtitles because I don't feel like reading when I am watching wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am losing Hope in the WWE   I am losing Hope in the WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

I am losing Hope in the WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1