HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pete Wentz delivered his son

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Pete Wentz delivered his son Empty
PostSubject: Pete Wentz delivered his son   Pete Wentz delivered his son EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Pete Wentz helped deliver his new baby.

The 35-year-old rocker insists he wasn't ready when girlfriend Meagan Camper went into labour last month but got very involved in helping bring Saint Lazslo into the world.

He said: ''It was crazy. The doctor was like, 'You're going to help, you're going to deliver this baby.' And I was like, 'Oh my god, I'm not ready.'

''I put on the scrubs and gloves and stuff and did the delivery.

''After the head came out, I was there, you know, and all I could think was, 'Please do not drop this baby.' Newborn babies are super slippery.''

However, Pete - who also has five-year-old son Bronx with ex-wife Ashlee Simpson - surprised himself with how well he coped in the delivery room.

He added in a recent interview with DJ Ryan Seacrest: ''I was sure that I wasn't gonna be able to handle it. And everyone says when it's your kid, you can, and it's different. And really, that is true. Because when I was down there, it was like this amazing, beautiful thing.''

Pete also explained how they chose Saint's name because the baby didn't arrive until after his tour was over/

He said: ''I was really sure we were going to have to cancel a show, or that he was going to show up, and he didn't.

''That's why Saint ended up happening, which will only be a problem, I feel, if he actually became a saint. That would be really weird.''
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Pete Wentz delivered his son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete Wentz delivered his son   Pete Wentz delivered his son EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Forget the Saint bit, why did they name a child after the DJ from the GTA games?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Pete Wentz delivered his son

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1