HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pete Wentz welcomes son

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Pete Wentz welcomes son Empty
PostSubject: Pete Wentz welcomes son   Pete Wentz welcomes son EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Pete Wentz has become a father again.

The Fall Out Boy bass player, 35, and his girlfriend Meagan Camper welcomed a baby boy - their first child together - into the world on Wednesday (20.08.14) in Los Angeles and have named him Saint Lazslo.

A representative for the couple told PEOPLE.com: ''Mom and baby are happy and healthy.''

The couple are overjoyed with their new bundle of joy and Pete's five-year-old son Bronx Mowgli, with whom he has with his ex-wife Ashlee Simpson, has fallen in love with his new baby half-brother.

The representative added: ''They are thrilled at the addition to the family and Bronx is over the moon to be a big brother.''

Meanwhile, the loved-up pair were keen to keep their baby's sex a surprise throughout the pregnancy and wait until the tiny tot had arrived into the world.

Pete said previously: ''I don't know yet [whether the baby is a boy or a girl], [but] I think we'll probably do a surprise on this one.''

The hunk and his model beau, who have been dating since September 2011, announced they were expecting a baby together in February by posting a picture on Instagram of them kissing and Pete touching Meagan's stomach.

He accompanied the snap with the caption: ''We're super excited to announce we're expecting a baby!''
Back to top Go down

Pete Wentz welcomes son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete Wentz welcomes son   Pete Wentz welcomes son EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Seriously what a stupid name. Hi Saint how are you  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

Pete Wentz welcomes son

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1