HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant Empty
PostSubject: Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant   Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:53 pm

and has WWE accidentally made him a hero?

I mean he is meant to be the ultimate heel for what he did to the undertaker and people should be hoping to one day see the next top guy kick his ass. However, no matter how much we can debate his wrestling abilities and other shit, at the end of the day Cena is not well liked among the fans. People talk about Cena should turn heel, to a lot of people he is already the heel. And the way they had Brock beat the fuck out of him pleased a lot of fans and doing so has turned the ultimate heel into a hero to them. 

and now seriously who will be seen a a legit treat to Lesnar right now? Orton? Batista?

Orton is no treat to Cena, let alone Brock. Batista was made to tap out to DB at WM, then job two ppvs in a row to the shield.

Brock made both Big Show and Mark his bitches at the beginning of the year, so they aren't seen as legit treats.

Bray? WWE turned him into Cena's bitch.

And the plan is to make Roman the next big hero, but the dude isn't getting over well. Mostly because  the way WWE is fucking booking him. They are booking him like he is just another guy on the roster right now. 

Only person I can see right who could slay the beast and be the next guy could be Dean, but WWE won't do that. 

Right now WM 31's main event isn't looking so high. Maybe something will happen, but right now I can only see bad and spots.

Todays rant is brought you by the letter F for fuck you and by 4 25 fluid ounces budlight raz-ber-ritas. Try it with ice
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant   Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:59 pm

If we ever do that podcast, Bull should be drunk for it. Funny
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant   Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Lesnar is awesome I aint bothered

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant   Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:12 pm

he'ss a piece of shit. but he feels like a special guy, however he maybe too fucking powerfuul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant   Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:18 am

They should make Alex Riley step up against Lesnar and win the WWE Title. That or David Arquette.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant   Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:27 am

Don't get me wrong, as much as I despise Lesnar as a person, Lesnar as a character is pretty awesome and perfectly done IMO.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant   Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:09 pm

Project Shuttlecock wrote:
If we ever do that podcast, Bull should be drunk for it. Funny
MUST be drunk for it

I'd 100% listen to it then. I aint bothered

WM31's main event is looking fine though, IMO. If it's Lesnar vs. DB/Reigns/Dean/whoever it's going to be a huge match and WWE's doing a really good job with Lesnar's booking. I think it's about exactly like I said they should book him when we were all discussing it back around WM 30. I am very happy with his booking and think it will only get better and definitely put over a couple guys when everything's said and done.

Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant   Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:15 pm

Razor wrote:
Don't get me wrong, as much as I despise Lesnar as a person, Lesnar as a character is pretty awesome and perfectly done IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant   Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Lesnar become too much of a monster: Bull drunken rant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1