HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record   Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:22 am

Batman wrote:
While you have a point, I feel a need to ask - to make my own point - did you feel this way about The Rock when he returned and won the title off Punk?

I may not have seen it as clearly when it happened live in 2013, but looking back, absolutely. I believe I wrote an essay about in the STP Lounge, actually. Funny BUT, I will consent that I am an exception in that case, as Rock gets a TON of shit from IWC for being a "part-timer."

Although comparing the two, Brock taking the strap from Cena makes so much more sense to me than Rock taking the strap from Punk. From a biased standpoint, Brock ranks a bit higher than Rock in my mind, and Punk more than Cena. But from an unbiased perspective, there's just so much more of a payoff with Brock as WWE Champion. We knew why Rock went over at the Royal Rumble: to add fuel to the WM match with Cena. But there's still a lot of intrigue with Lesnar that's yet to be unveiled, and that's why I can get behind Lesnar's extraordinary push.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record   Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:25 am

Brock has X-pac heat for me and Razor. No matter how you spin it, no matter what you say are benefits are. IDK about Razor 100%, but I know I just can't stand Brock Edward Lesnar. I don't want to see him, I don't want to hear about him, I just wish he went back to living in the mountains.

I rather have had Sid Justice return and kick the shit out of Cena, or at least try to do a 2nd rope big boot again.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record   Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:27 am

Well, at least you're thinking of it rationally. You have no idea how many people I've met that are completely ok with what is happening with Lesnar but raged and exploded when Rock beat Punk.

At least you admit to somewhat of a bias, it's completely fine, we are all biased. I hate that Lesnar ended the streak. Taker is my favorite wrestler (funny enough, Punk is my 2nd favorite and I don't care that Rock beat him for the title. Funny), but that's me being biased. Looking at it unbiasedly, if WWE manages to get a good payoff from someone beating Brock, it would have been worth it. Even so, I despise Brock as a person for beating Taker. That's just me personally being biased, it doesn't take away from anything.

That said, I do think Rock beating Punk was a good thing. He lost it to someone meaningful and then Cena beat Rock at WM for it, which was good because Cena went over Rock and it made him look that much better. I am okay with both of these things happening. My quarrel isn't that Brock shouldn't be getting all this, my quarrel is that people that love Brock for all this have no right to complain about Rock, Hogan, Batista, or Cena. Funny
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record   Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:31 am

I remember being one of the only people that were legit ok with Rock beating Punk at the time. Everyone else was raging so hard. It was almost as funny as how mad Razor was at Mania. Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record   Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:37 am

TJ wrote:
I remember being one of the only people that were legit ok with Rock beating Punk at the time. Everyone else was raging so hard. It was almost as funny as how mad Razor was at Mania. Funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record   Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:38 am

Ironically, I was more mad due to the fact that I knew everyone was gonna be all "OMG RX IS GONNA BE SO MAD OMG LOL."
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record   Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:41 am

OMG Moose I remember that too! ROFL!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record   Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:44 am

WORSE THAN BEING SHOT IN THE EYE!

You can't argue with that TJ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record   Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:49 am

>People up in arms over Lesnar's title win
>Being okay with Rock's

Lolololololololololololol
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record   Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:52 am

^ I am ok with both, so I hope you're not referring to me. You should be looking more at yourself. Wink wink!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record   Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar Win/Loss Record

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2