HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you still care about Kane?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you still care about Kane? Empty
PostSubject: Do you still care about Kane?   Do you still care about Kane? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:50 am

Do you still care about the Big red machine? Do you still want to see him in big feuds? or are you sick of seeing him or think he is irrelevant?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Do you still care about Kane?   Do you still care about Kane? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:01 pm

I'm sick of seeing constantly flip flop with his character. Half the year he's "The Demon" and he wants to kill everyone, the next he's some corporate jackass and/or he's acting in a comical manner.

When they brought the mask back after all the years without it on, they had a REAL opportunity to revamp Kane into something to be feared...then they decided to make him a fool again with Bryan.

Don't get me wrong, I am a Kane fan and I think whatever WWE tells him to do he always pulls off, but I want to see him be the monster...and his current ring gear sucks balls. <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you still care about Kane?   Do you still care about Kane? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:02 pm

Not even WWE Creative cares about him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Do you still care about Kane?   Do you still care about Kane? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:05 pm

No. But I understand his role as an enhancement talent to get some of these guys over at this stage of his career.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Do you still care about Kane?   Do you still care about Kane? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:06 pm

I love Kane. I hate how WWE writes him.

Kane has so much potential to be a monster, and yet nowadays they job him out every single week. As much as I love Reigns, I cringe every time he knocks Kane out easily to get him out of the way so he can brawl with Orton...
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Do you still care about Kane?   Do you still care about Kane? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 pm

He needs to retire. ASAP. Go run for congress, I think he's said he wanted to do that. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you still care about Kane?   Do you still care about Kane? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:36 pm

He's said he wont retire as long as the money is still good. The money is apparently still good so he's still there lol. As far as the topic at hand, yeah, he should get at least one good run with the WWE Title before he leaves. Give it to him during the filler PPVs.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Do you still care about Kane?   Do you still care about Kane? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:55 pm

I haven't in a really long time. He's boring.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Do you still care about Kane?   Do you still care about Kane? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:22 pm

He needs to fry someone's nuts again. That'll get him back up to speed.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Do you still care about Kane?   Do you still care about Kane? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:46 pm

I refuse to acknowledge that Kane exists post 2006.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still care about Kane?   Do you still care about Kane? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you still care about Kane?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1