HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Well, first day of school and I realized, Senior Year is going to be too much if I try writing matches and playing soccer, and maintain the new band, and do school. Unfortunately, this has to take the hit. I am going to do my best to show the match at the Vendetta. My apologies, I didn't expect it to hit like this! I hope to stick around the forum so this isn't a goodbye. This probably doesn't come as a shock to many, because I'm constantly in and out of the fed. Come XtremeMania, I hope to have a match there just because it's XtremeMania. Until then, I need to focus on making sure I get everything done that I need to so I can get my life started!
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Sad

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:40 pm

Dammit Greg, wheres my picbases for XWAP?? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Oh, shit! I'll get on that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Take your time dude lol
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:54 pm

I feel ya man. Senior year is a killer right now. I'm trying to decide between writing my match and studying for my government test. Funny
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:58 pm

School > E-Fed. Come on now guys, don't ruin your grades for the internet. Funny

I'm having to do too much research and writing up too many documents for several subjects too, so I just try to add on my match a little during nighttime.

Anywho, sad to see you leave the fed Gregsterpuffypoo.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:
School > E-Fed. Come on now guys, don't ruin your grades for the internet. Funny
Bitch please, I wrote some of my fed stuff during school.  And my grades were fine. 8)
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:09 pm

School isn't important. You can drop out and still got a job at McDonalds and then work your way up to manager. Those motherfuckers make bank.

Now eFedding? That shit's important. It teaches you how to bring out your creativity, helps with grammar AND relieves stress. That's three important things for life right there.

Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:
I have an A in every single class, 3 of them being A+. I think I can handle not going all out for a government test and getting a B- or something on it. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:25 pm

The Blue Rurouni (bWo) wrote:
Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:
Bitch please, I wrote some of my fed stuff during school.  And my grades were fine. 8)
I write tons of fed stuff while in high school and flunked out but the education board gave me a pass because I was deemed incapable of taking my finalexams. shifty
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:41 pm

^ Funny

And shut up Caleb, you think you're cool huh! fuck off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Senior year too much?

LOL kkkkkk

Can't wait to see you in college.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Too much when you include writing a fucking match on top of that you dumb shit. Plus in college, I probably wont be playing sports because I'm not a good athlete.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:46 pm

I've been down this road before. Thought I couldn't balance all this... I still fedded through high school and graduated. Smile
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Now I needs new opponent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Ɖaŋte Cғoss wrote:
Senior year too much?

LOL kkkkkk

Can't wait to see you in college.
To be fair, in college, you don't have a rigid block of class from the morning until the mid-afternoon to deal with. You design your own schedule and you're more independent so balance is made much easier.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Nate, you lying piece of shit, you're probably in the 10th grade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:15 am

Sad to see you go, but I hope you return
I'm in college right now, and I might have to stop being in the fed, although I'll try my hardest not so.
So far so good in college
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:30 am

Greg will return one day and just destroy everyone lol.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:30 am

Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:
Nate, you lying piece of shit, you're probably in the 10th grade.
You're just dying to see my diploma, aren't you? Razz  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!   I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving again, and you all shouldn't care!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1