HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear" Empty
PostSubject: Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear"   Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:55 am

Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear" 7RazorPromo_zpsc22fbd56
Due: August 24th, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)

Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear" FJBloTX
Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear"   Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear" EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Laura Watts: “Ladies and Gentlemen, please join me in welcoming… the Rated Y2X Superstar, Razor Xtreeeeeeeme!”

“Booooo!” – is the response the fans give upon hearing the name of their old hated performer. Razor appears on stage with his XWA Tag Team Title draped over his shoulder and Eric Bull to his side. This time, his tag team partner Rellim is not here with him. He wears his black, cut-up, open, cape-like robe over his black tights which connect with his black kneepads and black boots which have a golden wave running down the sides and golden letters “RX” on the side of the boots. Razor walks down the ramp as “Let the Madness Begin” by Fozzy booms on the speakers. Red and Gold pyros blow up behind him as he’s about halfway down the ramp. He ignores the very few high-five offers he receives by the fans around him as he walks down the ramp. He slides into the ring, ignoring the countless amounts of boos from the tens of thousands of fans in attendance. He stands up and walks towards the center of the ring as his music dies out and Eric Bull follows slowly behind.

“BOOOOOOO!

Razor Xtreme: “That’s exactly the type of response I’d expect from you hicks down here in Georgia… it’s fine, I’m not out here for you hypocrites.”

“BOOOOOOOOO!! – Razor receives a cheap heel pop off his attack on the city.

Razor Xtreme: “How’s that for a cheap pop? That’s for you Greg… Nonetheless, I am out here to talk about last week. You see, last week everyone thought that JHalc would defeat me and solidify my fall in this company. Well you were all wrong. You can’t get rid of Razor Xtreme so quickly, you just can’t. Especially not from XWA. I’m the man of this company, hell – my name’s in the damn title!”

Razor smiles as he points up at the big XWA logo which includes the word “XTREME.” He gives a big, annoying chuckle as the fans look back at him.

Razor Xtreme: “You see, last week I was given a chance to redeem myself and give myself a chance in this tournament. I’m not done yet. Evan Flare is not untouchable, and he will fall sooner or later. He may have that number  1 spot right now, but he won’t for long. Tonight, I get to face some newcomer. Poor guy, he steps in here and he’s already facing the number 1 guy, right?”

Razor Xtreme: “A guy like me doesn’t go easy on newcomers, and that’s why XWA MANAGEMENT has decided to book me against some loser no one’s ever heard of. I don’t give a crap if he was trained by Roach Cooper, Megaman, or the damn Batman. He’s not getting past me. As you idiots can all see, Rellim isn’t out here with me tonight. He’s in the back, watching comfortably. He doesn’t need his hand in this match. I mean, it’s not like I ever NEED him, but this match tonight will be an EASY one!”

Razor begins to chuckle.

Razor Xtreme: “Management booked me in this match because they feel that keeping Razor Xtreme in the lower card is going to make him die off. Unfortunately for them, I will not allow them to do that. I am far too big of a star to die off with the low card. David Michaels wanted to try his hand against me, and look where that got him. He had to quit his little position as GM and then ran off for a few months cause he was scared. He was scared that after he cheated me out of a win at Xtrememania I would retaliate… but I can forgive David Michaels. If General Manager Caleb Spires wants to start a war with me…”

Razor looks into the camera.

Razor Xtreme: “Well let’s just say if he can barely handle one member of the Xtreme family, he’ll never be able to handle TWO. HAHAHAHAHA!”

Razor begins to laugh to himself. After he takes some time to calm himself down after laughing for absolutely no reason, he begins to speak again, his face becomes completely serious once again.

Razor Xtreme: “Last week, you all heard what I had to say, and I defeated JHalc after I said I would. Tonight will be no different. Just like last week; tonight, you will all hear what I have to say. LOUD. AND. CLEAR.”

Xtreme drops his microphone and then begins to remove his title and his robe as the show goes to commercials, his match is up next.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear"   Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear" EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:41 pm

If I was trained by Batman I'd just Batarang your arse. Mad as hell Awesome promo though, Razir seems like the quintessential heel.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear"   Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear" EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Haha Funny

and thanks! This wasn't one of my better promos, I mainly did it for some quick character development. Read my last promo (fairly short) if you want a better example of how RX is too: https://xwauniverse.forumotion.com/t1108-razor-xtreme-i-started-something

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear"   Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear" EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:03 pm

I like Razor's anti-management shtick. That's always good material. Good job.

Rufus
Jobber
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear"   Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear" EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:46 pm

As Snoopz mentioned, the anti-management thing he's got going on is pretty entertaining. And you seem to have improved since the last time I read something from you which is admittedly ages ago. But yeah, good job on the promo. Razor comes off to me as somewhat of an old-school wrestling heel and that's always entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear"   Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear" Empty

Back to top Go down

Razor Xtreme "Loud and Clear"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1