HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Men's David Hayter wants to revive Black Widow film

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

X-Men's David Hayter wants to revive Black Widow film Empty
PostSubject: X-Men's David Hayter wants to revive Black Widow film   X-Men's David Hayter wants to revive Black Widow film EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:46 am

David Hayter wants to revive his Black Widow project.

The actor/filmmaker - best known for voicing Solid Snake in the Metal Gear Solid video games - is keen to return to the shuttered Marvel Studios project.

"For Black Widow, I wrote [a script] ten years ago and I was attached to direct it then," he told Latino Review.

"Then a few female action movies came out and they didn't do very well. And the movie got shelved.

"It's on IMDB and I'm going to talk to Marvel about possibly re-igniting that project. It really depends on Marvel on what they want to do with that character.

"So that's the status of that right now. As far as I know, it's not a project that's happening yet. But I have written a script for it."

Hayter was a writer on X-Men, X2 and Watchmen.

He is also developing the script for an adaptation of Anne McCaffrey's classic fantasy series The Dragonriders of Pern.

Scarlett Johansson has played Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow in Iron Man 2, The Avengers and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

President Kevin Feige previously disclosed that Marvel is developing ideas for a solo film, with Johannson saying: "I want to see it."

Johansson will next reprise her role in 2015's Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

X-Men's David Hayter wants to revive Black Widow film Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men's David Hayter wants to revive Black Widow film   X-Men's David Hayter wants to revive Black Widow film EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:03 am

David Hayter is boss. Why?

BECAUSE HE'S MOTHER FUCKING SOLID SNAKE, THAT'S WHY! YO
Back to top Go down

X-Men's David Hayter wants to revive Black Widow film

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1