HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending?   Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:19 am

Former WWE star Shannon Moore noted the following on Twitter in regards to his in-ring future:

“For u asking I’m pretty much done in the ring. Just times have changed and I don’t want to be that guy trying to Stay on Indy’s I’ve lived it and I would rather get out and be an agent or work with talent.Thanks WCW,WWE,and TNA!!! Looking for the next thing.And want to move to Chicago and be with my wife’s amazing family!! Thanks to all that have supported me over the last 20 plus years. Much love to fans. Keep supporting the guys… Because family’s depend on that support!!!Thank You So Much for making a dream come true.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending?   Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:08 pm

You sucked anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending?   Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Shannon Moore was awesome jerkface. Thank you the Prince of Punk!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending?   Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Awesome at being bad. Shane Helms was the best out of 3Count
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending?   Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:54 pm

No jerkface. Moore wasn't bad. He was talented in the ring and had an awesome look plus custom title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending?   Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending? Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Star’s In-Ring Career Ending?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1