Ask Minkaro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Ask Minkaro - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Rev Run died? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Still I was number 1 as your fave members Cool Unless that changed Sad

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:10 pm

No Rev from A7X Sad
Also, questions need answering!
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Satan Clause wrote:
OK, questions.

Ever watched Bones? (The TV show)
How far do you think Roman Reigns will get?
When do you legitimately think you'll return to the fed?

I have not.
He'll make it all the way to the Mexican border before he's caught.
Either next year or never. One or the other.

Vixen wrote:
Still I was number 1 as your fave members 8-)Unless that changed Sad

I never do lists in order >_>. But you're number one anyway Love.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:13 pm

You should.
I meant wrestling wise! Mad as hell let's reword that. "How far do you think Roman Reigns will get in wrestling?"
and PLEASE BE NEXT YEAR OMG
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:20 pm

Multiple time world champ.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:06 pm

Mink, that sig is too fucking long God dammit. Mad as hell

How is the facial hair?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:07 pm

My sig is 366 pixels in height. Justin's three signatures total 420 pixels in height. Chilly's sig plus title totals 431 pixels in height. Broski's is 550 pixels in height. Realt's two graphics total 400 pixels in height, and that's without the massive text taken into account.

And I shaved for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:10 pm

I think he meant in width.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:33 pm

How's this?

Took me ages to work out how imgur resizes pictures <_<.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Much better Mink. good job

And yeah, so did I, kept my goatee though, I'm gonna grow it out for the whole break.

Did you hang out with your family on Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:45 pm

I've got a job interview coming up in January, so I'll have to keep mine shaved for a while. It's a hospital job too, and I'm not entirely sure you're allowed to have a beard in a hospital.

And yes, parents, brother, grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:22 am

What made you want to play The Walking Dead game when you hadn't watched the show first?

What are you up to on the show now?

--

Would you play Quiz Up with me?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:42 am

I think I'd seen a few people talking about how good it was, and I think after playing Mass Effect, I'd asked for another game where you can make choices, and it was suggested.

They've opened up the barn, and found Sophia - which was an awesome scene. The last thing I saw though was Rick shooting the two guys from Pennsylvania in the bar, where Hershel was getting drunk.

And I don't really know what that is, and I tend to lose interest in that sort of thing really quickly, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:57 pm

That was a cool scene. Especially all their reactions.

It's like SongPop =[

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:03 pm

I got really into that scene, like sitting on the edge of my seat all "FUCK YOU, SHANE." Then I was calling for Rick to shoot Sophia, just to show Hershel that he isn't going to treat their walkers any differently from how the others treated Hershel's walkers, if that makes sense.

I haven't played SongPop for ages >_>.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Shane annoyed the hell out of me. But when Rick shot Sophia, proved he was still in charge I guess. The whole lead up made it worth that scene. Felt bad for Hershel though.

Neither have I. That's what QuizUp is like though. :[
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:58 pm

You like Herschel huh? Wait 'till you get to Season 3. Sad

Does Shane make you mad cuz of his dickishness and arrogance?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:16 pm

If Hershel dies in season 3, and you've just spoiled that for me, I am going to return to the fed, and demand that every match I am in is against you, just to make sure that you never win another match again.

Shane's the only one I actually dislike. Him shooting Otis started it (before that he was a dick, but didn't go overboard, I actually liked him beating the shit out of the wifebeating dude), but opening up the barn and forcing everyone to shoot the walkers was too far.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:07 am

Why do you think I'm scum?

What is this fucking youtube channel thing on your sig? What would I find there?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:57 am

Don't take it personally, I think everyone is scum (except Tiff).

It is a Let's Play channel. You would find videos of video games there, played by me with my humerous and intelligent (maybe) commentary over them. 4/5 people* recommend it.

(Three of those people are my cats).
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:12 am

Tell me about your cats.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:41 pm

We have three. First is George, who we got around Christmas time two years ago, when he was about six months old. He's a furry little terrorist, who likes attacking people's shoelaces, and annoying the other animals. He's a ragdoll cat, which means that he likes being picked up, and doesn't care much if he's picked up and turned over and fussed. Sometimes he'll run into a room at full speed for no reason. He also likes to climb things, especially if those things are people. Once he climbed onto my back when I was trying to get dry after a shower (I had a towel covering me, luckily), and stood there whilst I flailed madly at him.

Second is Ted, who we got a couple of months after George, although we paid for both at the same time. The breeder wanted to make sure that Ted was mature enough to leave, so he stayed back for a bit. If he was a human, he'd be Stephen Fry (I think Stephen Fry has done stuff in America, so I'm hoping you know who that is). He's chubby, very "posh" and very camp. When I say "posh" I mean that he gives snooty looks to everyone, and he has to be in control. He's quite happy to come up onto someone's lap and roll over to have his belly rubbed, but absolutely hates being picked up, so it has to be him who initiates things. He hates being laughed at, which is annoying because he's really funny, so whilst he's rolling around on his back getting a belly rub from my mum, and meowing in his high-pitched way, he's shooting me dirty looks because I'll be laughing at him. He's a ragamuffin, so he's meant to like being picked up and cuddled, but obviously he was never told this.

Finally we have Penny, who is eight years old, but we've only had her for about a year, I think. Mum volunteers at a cat rescue centre near us, and adopted Penny from there. She was found living in a rabbit hole, and had to have her fur shaved off because it was in such a mess. It's all grown back nicely now, and considering she has every right to not like people, she's really friendly. She's the one that always curls up on people's laps, and she's the one that purrs like a motorbike being revved. She can be really intense though, she has this habit of looking directly at me when I'm doing something, just sitting there all ಠ_ಠ until she gets a fuss. Sometimes she stares at nothing for hours on end, so I think she may just like staring.

George gets on fine with both of them, although he likes to pester them into chasing him. Ted is scared of Penny, and she knows it. I've actually seen her watching him walk past her, and just move forward enough to make him jump.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Haha.

Nice kitty family there.

And bully for your mum working with abused and neglected animals!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Mink, let's hook up George and my cat Ivy. Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Minkaro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next