HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P7) Minkaro | "Untitled"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

P7) Minkaro | "Untitled" Empty
PostSubject: P7) Minkaro | "Untitled"   P7) Minkaro | "Untitled" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Due April 13th @ 11:59 PM EST

One post by Minkaro.

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: P7) Minkaro | "Untitled"   P7) Minkaro | "Untitled" EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:57 am

As the crowd reacts however they would react to what just happened, Dog Fashion Disco's "War Party" blares out over the PA system. A mix of boos and cheers can be heard. Onto the stage comes Minkaro, shoulder looking decidedly bare after the events of Redemption. In his right hand he carries a steel chair, and in the left a microphone. This chair is apparently not to be used in the typical professional wrestling manner, as a weapon, but rather in its usual capacity as a seat, as Minkaro unfolds it and places it on the stage, before sitting on it. He raises the microphone to his mouth.

{Minkaro}

Redemption. An ironic name for a show considering that we came out of it with XWA management still needing to redeem themselves. I went into Redemption holding the XWA World Heavyweight Championship, and I came out of it supposedly a "loser." The record books state that I lost at Redemption, but they will not state that this only happened because Razor had help. Now, I'm bloody good, but there's not much I can do when a walking lump of muscle and its pipsqueak of a manager insert themselves into my match, and take MY title away from me. Do you know how hard I had to work to earn that title?

The crowd boos, and a chant of "you deserved it" starts up, as they believe that Minkaro brought the events that occurred at Redemption on himself.

{Minkaro}

Yes, I did deserve that title, thank you. My issue, however, is not really with Razor Xtreme, or Maddox Paine, or Eric Goodman, but with the people sitting around a desk stuffing their faces with caviar and drinking their champagne, and making decisions that they should not be making because they spent their adult lives in suits and not in the ring. I may have lost that title, but the real issue here is that I am being denied a rematch for it.

I went to XWA management last week, which is why I wasn't on the show, and which is why it wasn't as good as it usually is, and I asked them for a rematch. They said "no." Because apparently I need to have defended the title a certain number of times to earn a rematch. When did that happen? I'll tell you when, it happened after I lost the bloody title because it's all part of their attempts to hold me down. So obviously I politely expressed my issues with the situation, and after they'd told me to stop kicking the janitor, they said they'd give me entry into the Intercontinental Championship tournament.

So, here's the plan. Tonight I'm going to be facing Jaxson Phoenix, and Jaxson, you won't be rising from the ashes, it'll be ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Took me all night to think of that one, it's pretty good, if I do say so myself. Anyway, I'm going to beat him, and then I'm going to beat everyone else in the tournament, and then I'm going to win the XWA World Heavyweight Championship again. Because I'm just so awesome that when fate conspires to take one title away from me, I come back and win two. As a matter of fact, I am so confident in this statement that I am willing to make this wager: if I do not win the Intercontinental Championship at United Xtreme, I will quit XWA.

That's right, quit XWA. That means if I lose any match in this tournament, whether it be the final, or here tonight against Jaxson Phoenix, I will walk out of the building an unemployed man.

And on that bombshell, we move onto the next segment on Vendetta, which happens to be Minkaro vs. Jaxson Phoenix, so Minkaro simply makes his way down to the ring as his theme kicks in again.

(O.O.C: I'm absolutely fine with the new rematch rule, so hopefully people don't think I'm using this to take shots at Myke).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: P7) Minkaro | "Untitled"   P7) Minkaro | "Untitled" EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Minkaro may quit? OMG!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: P7) Minkaro | "Untitled"   P7) Minkaro | "Untitled" EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:48 pm

NOOOOO OMG!
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: P7) Minkaro | "Untitled"   P7) Minkaro | "Untitled" EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Mink wrote:
(O.O.C: I'm absolutely fine with the new rematch rule, so hopefully people don't think I'm using this to take shots at Myke).

P7) Minkaro | "Untitled" 883
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: P7) Minkaro | "Untitled"   P7) Minkaro | "Untitled" EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:50 am

LOSE! LOSE! LOSE! LOSE!
Back to top Go down
Punisher
Jobber
Punisher

PostSubject: Re: P7) Minkaro | "Untitled"   P7) Minkaro | "Untitled" EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:59 am

Well what a way to put pressure on the new guy. I mean, I wouldn't want to be responsible for making you quit. If I could live with that...I guess we'll have to see. BTW good promo man looking forward to stepping into the ring with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P7) Minkaro | "Untitled"   P7) Minkaro | "Untitled" Empty

Back to top Go down

P7) Minkaro | "Untitled"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1