HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask Minkaro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Ask Minkaro - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:53 am

Do you have nicknames for anyone on here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:42 am

Thoughts on me? be brutally honest
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:25 am

^^ I call Abdel Abe sometimes. Although I've started to just call him Abdel. Other than that, I just call people by what username I know them as, or their real name if I know it.

^ As a person, I think you're pretty cool. We've argued quite a bit in the past, but always managed to be fairly civil when doing so, so it's more like we're debating wrestling rather than having huge bitchfits over it. I don't agree with you on a lot of wrestling things, and I don't think I ever will, we're just two different kinds of wrestling fan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:03 pm

What's your nickname for me? Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:34 pm

You may want to sit down for this one. It's a bit shocking.

Ready?

Seriously, only click the spoiler if you're absolutely certain you're ready for this groundbreaking news.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Mind = blown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Daisuke Sekiminko wrote:
^^ I call Abdel Abe sometimes. Although I've started to just call him Abdel. Other than that, I just call people by what username I know them as, or their real name if I know it.

^ As a person, I think you're pretty cool. We've argued quite a bit in the past, but always managed to be fairly civil when doing so, so it's more like we're debating wrestling rather than having huge bitchfits over it. I don't agree with you on a lot of wrestling things, and I don't think I ever will, we're just two different kinds of wrestling fan.
Wrestling fans can have civil debates and not bitch...and I was in one? Who knew? lol I respect your opinions on wrestling. Which I really do love to listen to. You seem fair, but also brutally honest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Which member would you dress up as from KISS? (including the make up)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:54 pm

You have the best theme song in XWA. Wanted to let you know that.

Fill in the blank: When I see _____ in the chat, I log off.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:46 am

^^ Gene Simmons, probably. Definitely not Peter Criss, I'm not being a fucking cat.

^ If it was only Dante, Axel, Tyler, or Realt in the chat at one time, I'd log off. If it was them in with some people I actually like, I'd stick around and try to ignore them. Until they annoyed me, then I'd insult them.

Mind you, not much danger of bumping into Dante in the chat with this admin team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:40 am

Thoughts on England vs. Ukraine?

Man Utd vs. Crystal Palace just finished while I'm typing this. Watched it?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:02 am

Posted this on another site, so I'll paste it here:

Notes from today

• Anderson is rubbish.
  • Ashley Young is a squad player at best. Alright to play against teams like Crystal Palace, but in the big games I'd much rather see either Nani or Welbeck there. Preferably Welbeck.
  • Michael Carrick is some sort of footballing wizard. Played basically as a one man centre midfield for the first half, and did it so well.
  • Decent debut from Fellaini. Felt he was trying to keep it simple, which is fine. Shame his shot didn't come off, would have made it a fantastic debut.
  • Speaking of debuts, Adnan Januzaj looked great in his first league game for United. Really wanted the ball, won us the free-kick that Rooney scored from, showed some nice passing ability. We'll see more of him this season, I'm sure.
  • Steve McManaman is a twat.
  • So is Neil Warnock.
  • However, Young is also a diving tosser, and fully deserved his booking. Foul for the penalty seemed to be outside the area, but it was very close. Feel for Palace, but not an easy decision for the referee to make at all.

As from England vs. Ukraine. My first thoughts were "Hodgson is a spastic." How can you not play the best English central midfielder in a game like that? And where was the plan B? If Lambert didn't work (he didn't), then all we had to bring on was Jermaine Defoe. Surely there's better striking options than that out there? Agbonlahor?

Thought England missed Welbeck on the left, mainly because Milner and Young are both shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:09 am

Yeah I LOVED Januzai, though he needs work on his finishing. But he was great today.

Why did you no-show against Justin?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:16 am

I was exhausted last night. Started writing my post at 10pm my time, which is usually fine, but then around midnight I climbed onto my bed to reach for something, and the next thing I knew it was morning <_<.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:17 am

Daaaaamn. ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:35 pm

By the time I'm writing this, Manchester United vs. Bayer Leverkusen has finished. Did you watch? If so, thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:28 pm

You've disappeared. Cats still have you pinned? aw lol

Why do you hate Dante, Axel, Tyler and Realt?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:44 am

10SD wrote:
You've disappeared. Cats still have you pinned? aw lol

Why do you hate Dante, Axel, Tyler and Realt?
Yeah, I took a break from the site. Few people had started getting on my nerves, and I didn't want to start drama, because I actually quite like some of them, so I just took a step back for a while.

I don't hate Tyler. I don't like him, but he's not here enough for me to hate him. Dante is an arrogant prick. Realt's an idiot. Axel just annoys me, a lot. Not just annoying in the sense of a moth that won't go away, but annoying in the screaming child at a restaurant sort of way. Just somehow everything he says makes me think "oh fuck off." Half of the time it isn't even his fault, I just don't like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:26 pm

I like how you just ignore my question. Sad

I'll get my revenge instead...

HA, 4-1. Party Time
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Do you know what happened the last time we lost 4-1 to a rival?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm

You won the league?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:32 pm

I still love you Mink. If you need anything, I'm here for you to take your anger out on. walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Yeah That 

Are you gonna join XWAWarriors in GTA Online?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Batman wrote:
I still love you Mink. If you need anything, I'm here for you to take your anger out on. walk
Not as fun now that you've volunteered.

10SD wrote:
Yeah That 

Are you gonna join XWAWarriors in GTA Online?
No. Don't like online gaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Minkaro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next