HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"   Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Brock LesnarBrock Lesnar gave a rare interview to the LA Times this week to promote his upcoming match with CM Punk at WWE SummerSlam this Sunday. In the interview, the former UFC world champion spoke on his health, stating that he has thought about what it'd be like to return to the octagon.

"Now I feel great; there's days I think I can get back into the octagon and be the same human being I was before. But I'm on another chapter."

Lesnar expressed enthusiasm about his upcoming match: "I'm excited to squash CM Punk like a little bug and move on to my next victim."

Speaking of the former WWE Champion's next victim, there has been rumor that a match at WrestleMania XXX next year would be his last with the company, and he signed another temporary contract for three matches, according to the Wrestling Observer. However, Lesnar stated that he will be sticking around for awhile yet. He has "at least a couple more WrestleManias" left in the tank before moving on from his second stint in pro wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"   Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:39 pm

That gives me hope for a Brock vs. Rock and a Brock vs. Taker match at WMs.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"   Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:27 pm

He needs to just return full-time..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"   Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:08 pm

He signed a 2 year contract extension, so how would Mania 30 be his last match?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"   Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Brock vs Taker would be good if Taker is up for it.
I really want Taker vs Sting tho
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"   Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Taker vs Sting at WM 30 would be the most epic match ever.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"   Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:18 pm

The Rock wrote:
That gives me hope for a Brock vs. Rock
HOPE?

HOPE?

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE?

My nightmares are not something you should hope for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"   Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:19 pm

The match sounds exciting. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"   Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Wtf..? 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"   Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:30 am

Yeah, watching two guys talk for months on end about how they are going to kick each others asses while not doing a single thing in the ring in the mean time, would be epic.

SOUND FAMILIAR?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"   Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Chilly wrote:
Yeah, watching two guys talk for months on end about how they are going to kick each others asses while not doing a single thing in the ring in the mean time, would be epic.

SOUND FAMILIAR?!
Rock Vs Cena Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" KH8QHsg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"   Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias" Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar on His Time Left in WWE: "At Least a Couple More WrestleManias"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1