HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miley Cyrus to perform at 2013 MTV VMAs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Miley Cyrus to perform at 2013 MTV VMAs Empty
PostSubject: Miley Cyrus to perform at 2013 MTV VMAs   Miley Cyrus to perform at 2013 MTV VMAs EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke will perform at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards this month.

The 'We Can't Stop' hitmaker, who is nominated for Best Female Video, Best Pop Video, Best Editing and in the new Best Song of The Summer category, will perform at the awards in Brooklyn, New York, for the first time ever on August 25.

Other confirmed performers include Lady Gaga, Kanye West and Katy Perry.

'Blurred Lines' singer Robin, 36, who is also nominated for four awards, will also make his debut performance at the annual ceremony.

He said: ''I am excited to be an inaugural nominee in the 'Song of the Summer' category and to be performing on the VMA's. We have some big surprises planned and I hope everyone will tune in to see it.''

MTV announced on Tuesday (13.08.13) that this year's awards will celebrate the artists and songs that defined this summer as well as the new category Best Song of the Summer, powered by Windows Phone.

Miley, 20, and Robin face stiff competition for the new award from their fellow nominees including Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky' featuring Pharrell, Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding's hit 'I Need Your Love,' Selena Gomez's 'Come & Get It,' and One Direction's track 'Best Song Ever'.

Fans can vote via Twitter, Instagram or Vine by using the appropriate hashtag: #votemileycyrus, #votedaftpunk, #voteselenagomez, #voteonedirection, #voterobinthicke, #votecalvinandellie.

Justin Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis lead the nominations at this year's awards with six each.

The 2013 MTV Video Awards will be shown on MTV from 8pm on Monday August 26.
Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus to perform at 2013 MTV VMAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus to perform at 2013 MTV VMAs   Miley Cyrus to perform at 2013 MTV VMAs EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm

My homie JT headlining with 6 awards this year!
Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus to perform at 2013 MTV VMAs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1