HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!' Empty
PostSubject: Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!'   Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!' EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:56 am

Staind frontman Aaron Lewis has severely berated a group of concertgoers at this year's Rockfest in Kansas City for allegedly "molesting" a crowd-surfing girl.

During the May 31 show, the singer has abruptly stopped the group's performance of "Something to Remind You" to address the "f--king a-sholes" in the audience.

"Alright, listen up, you f--king a-sholes - that f--king girl right there is, like, 15 f--king years old and you f--king pieces of sh-t are molesting her while she's on the f--king crowd!" Aaron shouted.

Nearly calling for a public lynch, the frontman added, "Your f--king mothers should be ashamed of themselves, you pieces of sh-t! You should all be f--king beaten down by everyone around you for being f--king pieces of sh-t. If I f--king see that sh-t again, I swear to God, I will point you out in the crowd and have everyone around you beat your f--king a-s."

The event itself, which included performances of Korn, Five Finger Death Punch, Steel Panther and more, went on without much incidents. "It has been a pretty well-behaved crowd," executive producer Joe Litvag told the Kansas City Star. "But when you have more than 50,000 people - well, there were a few alcohol-related incidents. But nothing unusual."

Check out the video of the entire incident below.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!'   Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!' EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:06 am

Good for him. People are shitty, if they think the band is ok with things like this, they'll continue to do it.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!'   Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!' EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:27 pm

There is a reason my daughter is named after his.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!'   Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!' EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:47 pm

I'm sorry, what?

Was it really molesting? I mean really. It's fucking crowd surfing, shit happens. I've been at a gig and a lass has ended up with her tit out because of crowd surfing. It's one of those things, you're getting passed around atop of a group of people, half the time they're not expecting you, you just get passed/thrown towards them and they reactively push upwards. I've ended up getting a face-full of someone's ass before because they were crowd surfing, I've also managed to touch a guys arse when he's been crowd surfing. It's one of those things, it happens - you shake it off. Unless the group were full on groping the girl and not letting her "surf" then I doubt they were actually molesting.

God damn.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!'   Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!' EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:52 pm

^ I've seen plenty of crowd surfers as well. And being the lead singer of a popular band, I'm sure Aaron Lewis has seen plenty of crowd surfers too. If he felt that this girl was being molested, I take his view on that a lot more seriously than I would anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!'   Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!' EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:38 pm

JOKER wrote:

And this is the reason you are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!'   Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!' EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:38 am

JOKER wrote:

Read that as "him" then, and wondered "what sort of man calls his daughter Aaron?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!'   Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!' EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:38 am

Razor Xtreme wrote:
^ I've seen plenty of crowd surfers as well. And being the lead singer of a popular band, I'm sure Aaron Lewis has seen plenty of crowd surfers too. If he felt that this girl was being molested, I take his view on that a lot more seriously than I would anyone else.

Lewis is infamous for overeacting in the rock scene. He leads a crusade over nothing all the time.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!'   Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!' EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:40 am

Well, better for him to overreact than to do nothing. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!'   Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!' Empty

Back to top Go down

Staind Singer Attacks Concertgoers for 'Molesting' Girl in Crowd: 'Your Mothers Should Be Ashamed, Pieces of Sh-t!'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1