HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asking Alexandria reveal their singer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Asking Alexandria reveal their singer Empty
PostSubject: Asking Alexandria reveal their singer   Asking Alexandria reveal their singer EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:37 am

Hear ex-Make Me Famous man Denis Shaforostov front band for I Won’t Give In
Asking Alexandria have named former Make Me Famous frontman Denis Shaforostov as their new frontman.

He’s replaced Danny Worsnop, who quit in January to concentrate on We Are Harlot. The band have released their first track with Shaforostov at the mic – hear I Won’t Give In below.

AA lead the launch with a quote from US war hero Ryan Pitts: “Courage is not the absence of fear; it is the ability to move forward in the face of it.”

Shaforostov had been front-runner since Worsnop announced his departure. The day before the news went public, Shaforostov wrote on Instagram: “There's such thing as karma and magic in this world. The hardest work will always pay off no matter how many of these fucks have ever tried to bring you down on your way.

“You never know when and how but trust me, your door will open and the future will be yours for the taking — just wait and see."

Earlier this month the band confirmed they’d picked their new man, but that he wouldn’t be named until the week of his first appearance with them. They play Manchester Academy on May 31 (Sunday) and London Underworld on June 1 (Monday).

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Asking Alexandria reveal their singer   Asking Alexandria reveal their singer EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:58 am

Visa problems see Manchester and London gigs pulled just hours after they named replacement for Danny Worsnop
Asking Alexandria have cancelled their first shows with new frontman Denis Shaforostov – just hours after naming him as Danny Worsnop's replacement.

The metal outfit announced this morning that the former Make Me Famous singer was their new vocalist, replacing Worsnop who quit in January to focus on We Are Harlot.

But they've since revealed Shaforostov has been unable to secure a visa in time for the gigs at Manchester Academy on May 31 (Sunday) and London Underworld on June 1 (Monday).

Guitarist Ben Bruce says: "It is with a heavy heart and a great deal of frustration that I must regrettably inform you that our two UK shows have been cancelled due to visa problems.

"We have spent the last few days doing everything we possibly can to make sure that these shows wouldn't be cancelled but at the end of the day the US government took far longer than anyone could have predicted giving Denis his visa which has left us no time to finish his visa process to enter the UK.

"You have no idea how much we were all looking forward to these shows and I promise you we will make it up to you. Myself, James, Cam and Sam will still be flying to the UK and will be at the venues on the day of each show to hang out with you guys."

The band coupled this morning's announcement by releasing a stream of their new single I Won't Give In. All tickets for the cancelled shows will be refunded, the band say.

AA said earlier this month they had hired a replacement singer, but added that they wouldn't name him publicly until this week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Asking Alexandria reveal their singer   Asking Alexandria reveal their singer EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:57 pm

The song sounds okay, but the dudes screams make them sound like every other metalcore band out there now. Not sure if I like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking Alexandria reveal their singer   Asking Alexandria reveal their singer Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking Alexandria reveal their singer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1