HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures" Empty
PostSubject: S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures"   S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Due: Saturday, May 31st at Midnight (-5 EST)

S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures" FJBloTX
S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures"   S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:24 pm

The scene opens backstage where we see a set of squared iron crates placed against the wall. On top of one of these iron crates is a very familiar object. As if it was placed their moments before, fans are greeted by the "Jakeb Doll" perched casually on the crates. Those who are new and puzzled by the opening shot should know this doll belongs to the unpredictably insane, Sandy Walkins. Now, exactly where is the energetic female wrestler? That is the ultimate question ringing through the viewer's heads.

???: [singing] "You drive me craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy! I just can't sleep.
I'm so excited, I'm in too deep .... ohhhhhhh."

As if on cue, Sandy Walkins hops into the scene sporting a casual white female top, covered with a pink jacket and a pink skirt. Her choice for footwear this evening? In door flip-flops, of course. In her hands is a pink brush, which she begins using to brush the small, and almost nonexistent hair, of the Jakeb doll. While this takes, Alexis Rose enters the scene from the left to greet her Dark Atlas colleague.

Alexis Rose: "You know, I always thought Britney Spears was overrated."

Sandy Walkins: *gasps* "Alexis! You don't like Britney?? She's my favorite teen pop idol. Take that back!"

Alexis: "Nope. Bitch got zero skills."

Sandy: "Meanie ... "

Alexis: "But I will say this. At least she isn't as overrated as, well ... Wolverina!"

Both Sandy and Alexis fall out in laughter, mocking the formerly titled "strongest female in XWA" who lost that moniker just a week ago. The person who now owns that title is Alexis Rose. She begins playfully flexing her muscles, like a second rate body builder, as Sandy pretends to be a fan girl and claps wildly.

Sandy: "Herculina! Herculina! Hehe."

Alexis: "Funny you should say that. I just got back from the gym, actually. I gotta keep this strong and fabulously curvy body in tone. Don't want anyone trying to take my newly won title, you know?"

Sandy: *squeezes Alexis's muscles* "Oooooooh, I'm so jealous."

Alexis: "Not as bad as Wolverina is, HAH!"

Sandy: "Hold that thought. Gotta tinkle."

Sandy places the brush next to "Jakeb" and scurries towards the nearest bathroom on her right. Alexis follows her to keep the conversation going and leaves the doll by itself.

This is where the fun begins.

The cameras follow the females to the bathroom for only a mere second before returning back to the Jakeb doll on the crate. However, something is amiss. The doll is now gone. In its place is a white envelope with letters that say, "Read me!" on it. After a few more seconds go by, Sandy and Alexis return to the spot and quickly notice that the doll is gone.

Alexis: "Umm, Sandy, did you take the doll with you to the bathroom?"

Sandy: "Doll? You mean, Jakeb? No I didn't."

Alexis: "Well, uhh, he's gone."

Sandy: "Oh, that's fine. He usually wonders off when I leave him alone. He likes playing hide and seek a lot. Hehe, he's such a playful little thing. No worries. He can take care of himself."

Alexis: "Uh-huh ... "

Sandy: "But then again -- it is odd that he'd want to play at a time like this. I haven't even finished combing his hair. Its not like him to leave without his hair combed. Hmmmm. He must have been bored. Let me go look for him."

Sandy yells, "Jakeb!" into the hallways and leaves to go search for her precious item. Alexis eyes catch the envelope on the crate as soon as Sandy left and grabs it, opening its contents. She pulls out a letter inside and quickly skims it. Afterwards, her worried eyes widen for what the letter had written on it.

Alexis: "Damn ..."

Sandy returns in a flash, startling Alexis who drops the letter inadvertently.

Sandy: "What!? What happened!?"

Alexis: "Geez, Sandy! A little heads up next time ... anyways, you have a note for you."

Sandy: "Oh, did Jakeb leave it?"

Alexis: "Well, not exactly ... "

Sandy picks up the letter and begins reading it. Within seconds, the same worried eyes that Alexis had are now on Sandy's face. Then, the look of worry turns to fear. The air around Sandy grows shallow, as she begins breathing harder and harder, almost like she was hyperventilating. Sandy lost so much breath that she, literally, clasps to her knees and drops the letter. Alexis confronts her friend, underestimating how much the letter would affect her.

Alexis: "Sandy! You alright!??"

Sandy: [cries] "That bitch ... "

Alexis: "Look, to hell with the letter, let's go find her. She's gotta be around here somewhere."

Sandy: [cries] "I'm gonna kill her ..."

Alexis: "Now Sandy, let's think this through. It's obvious she trying to screw with you and set you up. Don't fall for her--"

I'M GONNA RIP HER FUCKING HEAD OFF!

Overcome with rage, the option of thinking logically is not even a factor for Sandy Walkins. She wants blood. She TEARS the letter in half, hurls it down to the ground, and storms off towards the ring. Alexis follows in pursuit, hoping to change her mind and help her think logically about the situation. The cameras pan down to show the letter and reveals the contents saying:

"I have your doll. Come to the ring, or else. Try me, bitch. Love, Wolverina."

Back inside the arena, the fans wait in anticipation for Sandy Walkins and Alexis Rose to make their appearance. Both females enter through the curtains with no music, making a b-line to the ring. Throughout this entire transition, Alexis is trying to reason with Sandy, but Sandy is not having any of it. She slides into the ring and yells, "GIVE ME A FUCKING MICROPHONE!" at an official on the outside. They slide one in for her, which she picks up and immediately speaks.

Sandy Walkins: "WOLVERINA! You bitch!"

Alexis tries to take the microphone away from Sandy, but she shoves her to the side and continues to speak.

Sandy Walkins: "Stop, Alexis! I'll handle this. Wolverina, you got ten seconds to get your HIV-infested, corner-selling, prostituting, disrespectful ass out here and give me back, Jakeb. If you don't, I will personally see to it that I stab your damn eyeballs out. So get out here! NOW!"

The VendettaTron sudden sparks to life, grabbing everyone's undivided attention. The scene shows a place outside, maybe somewhere in the parking lot, and continues to pan until it comes across the loud sound of a rumbling wood chipping machine. The fans roar with cheers upon seeing the lady that every woman admires and every man desires standing in front of it. Tonight, Wolverina is clad in tight form fitting light colored blue jeans, black boots, and a black unzipped jacket that shows off her "I Give Bitches Stitches" shirt (It's a play on how Jill and Effy had to get stitches because of Wolfie).

She carries a few tree limbs with her and tosses them into the mouth of the machine, watching with brimming anger as it turns the wood into millions of tiny pieces of mulch. Wolfie is furious. Only a few hours ago she received word that her Women's Title match against Nicole Johnson at Big Ass American Bash had been canceled, and instead Candice Love would get the shot. It boggled her mind and she felt betrayed. Wolverina's rematch clause from when Candice defeated her had never happened, so logically the People's Princess was to get her shot first. But favoritism and backstage politics happens in this industry, sad but true. This backstabbing of sorts helped fuel her rage even more toward Alexis Rose and Sandy, driving her to up the stakes real quick like and in a hurry. She turns back to the camera and steps out of frame for a moment, only to return with the doll "Jakeb" in her hands.

Sandy: "JAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB!"

The People's Princess rough-handles the doll really mean like just to get under Sandy's skin. Sandy sees this and tries to exit the ring, but is restrained by Alexis Rose. At this point, anything Sandy does could make the situation a lot worse. The crowd, of course, is loving all of this take place.

Wolverina: "Calm down, calm down, calm down. The doll isn't hurt... yet. I am actually really sorry I had to resort to this, Sandy. Normally I would go about this a different way. I'd bide my time and such. But after what Alexis did to me last week and some bad news I got, I just can't reign in my patience. To my defense, though, I did try to do this the right way. After Alexis left me humiliated, shamed and completely vulnerable in the middle of the ring last week, I issued a challenge for a match as she headed up the ramp, which she declined. For a solid week I have tried texting her, tweeting her, harassing her, and I even tried to get some of the stiff suits to force her into a match but I've gotten rejected at every turn. Those were all half measures I took, so now I am taking the full measure."

Sandy Walkins: "Look, if you want Alexis in a match, fine. If you want to hurt me, then fine. But Jakeb didn't do anything to you, you self-absorb, fake eye-lashed. evil little -- !!"

Wolverina: "Oh I'm sorry, did you just interrupt me!??"

Wolverina grabs a string of Jakeb's hair and rips it off its head!! This sends Sandy into a frenzy, grabbing her own hair and yelling, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Wolverina: "I wonder what material this made out of. It's so soft. What if I were to pull his arm off and ..."

Sandy Walkins: "NO! No no, wait, wait! Don't do that. Damn it, this is murder! Why are all you just sitting around!??? Why isn't anyone doing anything?? CALL THE COPS!"

Wolverina: "Are you going to let me finish?"

Sandy Walkins: "What the fuck do you want you dick-sucking, prostituting little --?!"

Wolverina: "You know, I really don't like the tone you're using with me, Sandy."

Sandy Walkins: "Okay okay!! I'm sorry. I'll be ... I'll be ... "

An array of emotions overflow the energetic manager of Dark Atlas. Tears are pouring like a fountain down her face, as she bites her nails. Sandy's eyes become blood shot red, quickly retreating into the arms of her comrade, Alexis Rose. Throughout all of this, Alexis Rose is growing more and more angry, watching Wolverina mentally torture her comrade.

Wolverina: “This is how it is going to play out, and I'll simplify it so that even you and the cowardly lioness can understand. If you don't convince your bestie Alexis to have a match with me, I am going to bash this ugly ass doll's head into the machine, break each of his wittle legs, then toss him into this wood chipper and watch as he is shredded into zillions of itsy bitsy pieces. Need I say more?"

Wolfie begins to toss the doll up and down in the air, purposefully "fumbling" it to the ground a few times. Sandy sees this and lunges at the titantron from the ring, each time Wolfie "fumbled" the doll. The crowd eats up every single solitary second of Sandy's mental deterioration, sitting on the edge of their seat to see what happens next.

Sandy Walkins: *sobbing* “That little bitch….she must pay.” *lowers voice a bit* “Do it Alexis, please, if not for me, for Jakeb, please…I beg of you”

Looking back up at the screen Wolverina is still chucking Jakeb around, but this time as she fumbles him and the doll drops to the floor it lands near the base of the wood chipper. Sandy is seen in the ring ready to pull her hair out, literally pulling it against the roots threatening to lose a patch somewhere of her luscious locks.

Alexis Rose: “Wolverina, the tales that float about in the locker rooms involving you and the lengths you pursue in hopes of making opposition crumble are famous lore for those who know where to look. So knowing the tall tales that have to have some truth within the mass of fiction floating throughout the lore between you and Lumber Jill tells me you have no qualms about chucking the doll into the wood chipper. However, the simple fact you cause mental anguish upon my best friend here to such an extreme degree she would easily commit an abhorrent act I know she wouldn’t recover from easily when reality set into her shows just how much of a sadistic and conniving bitch you really are. I applaud your creativity, I really do. The fact that it is the only way I know Sandy will get anywhere near back to normal if she recovers the doll, I will be forced to accept your challenge and thus annihilate you inside the squared circle. I didn’t want to do this, it was for your own safety and protection after all because I know a woman scorned doesn't stop easily and you will fight, but you won’t persevere. Oh, and by the way, I just thought you might like to know a little birdy chirping around backstage told me another iota of bad news. You know how you thought you had Nicole at the Big Ass American Bash for the Women’s Championship that Candice Love humiliated you over to win? Well, your title match isn’t a go anymore. Maybe they thought you looking so weak finally wasn’t a good sign for a title contender? Maybe they realized you are a crazy bitch who needs to be tamed, who knows, all I know is your focus should now turn to me and only me, as that’s the biggest challenge in your direct future.”

At the sound of her challenge being accepted, Wolverina’s face looks up with a smile knowing she got her way. The crowd comes unglued at the announcement. The Gorgeous Graceling already knew of the sudden "no go" on her title match, but hearing Alexis gloat about it makes her open her flappers to do some smack talk, but out of her peripherals she catches sight of the most menacing MIME in history, Jakeb Steel, making a heavy footed trot toward her, and he looks ANGRY. This coerces the People's Princess into rushing her thoughts and words.

Wolverina: "Freaking MIME!!!!! Okay, bitchzilla, next week!"

As the emotionless MIME closes in on her, she tosses the doll into the mouth of the machine. Sandy emits a scream that could wake the dead in their very graves, but her worries are short lived, because Steel goes for the doll instead of Wolfie and BARELY rescues it from the blades. Once he backs away from the device and looks around for the Goregeous Graceling, she is long gone. Jakeb looks down at the doll, as the cameras close in on it, showing it completely unharmed and in safe hands..... for now.

End. Credits go to Alexis and Sandy for helping with this jointly done segment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures"   S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Awesome work you guys. I enjoyed reading that as much as I did helping make it. =D
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures"   S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:32 am

Good promo, I enjoyed it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures"   S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures" Empty

Back to top Go down

S9 | Wolverina -- "Full Measures"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1