HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW? Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW?   AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Aaron Oster of The Baltimore Sun recently conducted an interview with AJ Styles, and below are some highlights:

The state of TNA right now:

You know, I really don't know. I know they've made a lot of cuts. That must mean they're not doing so well. Sting gone, Hogan gone, myself gone, and I'm sure we're going to see more cuts soon. From what I've heard and been told, it's been horribly mismanaged as a company. I don't know if they're going out of business. But they're definitely doing things that make people think they're going out of business. And I hope they don't. I hope TNA doesn't go out of business because I have a lot of good friends that work there and deserve to be in the national spotlight. My hope is that they never go out of business.

If he would return to TNA:

I tried to leave the door open. I haven't buried the company. Like I said, I have friends there who do well, so I'm not going to do that. But I don't know if I'll ever go back, and it's definitely not going to be any time soon. And from what one of their higher ups said, it will be "Only if there's space available for AJ Styles." So I guess there might not be room for me, according to him.

Jeff Jarrett's new promotion:

It's nuts to think that we could have four major wrestling promotions in the United States. Jeff's very smart, there's no doubt about it. He knows what he's doing, and always has a backup plan. He took TNA from nothing and turned it into something that's still around 12 years later. That's pretty darn good. That's an accomplishment right there. I trust Jeff. I trust him to put on something good, and something that people will watch.

If he would consider joining Global Force Wrestling:

Sure, this is what I do. This is my job.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW?   AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:41 pm

"Only if there's space available for AJ Styles."

You fucking MAKE space for AJ Styles...whoever said that should be slapped. And then slapped again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW?   AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:04 pm

There's no space for AJ Styles because room was made for shit like Mr. Anderson and Ethan Carter III. Anyone who feels Anderson is more worthy than a top talent should be stabbed in the eyesockets.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW?   AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:12 pm

You should be stabbed in the eye socket for saying EC3 is shit <_<
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW?   AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Dead wrote:
There's no space for AJ Styles because room was made for shit like Mr. Anderson and Ethan Carter III. Anyone who feels Anderson is more worthy than a one-legged ostrich should be stabbed in the eyesockets.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW?   AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Didn't TNA try to sue Styles over the shoot interviews he did after he left?

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW?   AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW? EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:12 am

EVERYBODY SHOULD MAKE SPACE FOR AJ STYLES!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW?   AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW? EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:21 am

^^
They threatened him or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW?   AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW? Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles Speaks on Whether or Not TNA is Mismanaged, If He Would Return to TNA, Would He Join GFW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1