HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rob Van Dam Speaks on His WWE Return, His Contract Status, The Wellness Policy & Much More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rob Van Dam Speaks on His WWE Return, His Contract Status, The Wellness Policy & Much More Empty
PostSubject: Rob Van Dam Speaks on His WWE Return, His Contract Status, The Wellness Policy & Much More   Rob Van Dam Speaks on His WWE Return, His Contract Status, The Wellness Policy & Much More EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Sam Roberts caught up with Rob Van Dam at this year's Ringside Fest in New York City, and RVD spoke on a number of topics including his return to WWE, his current hiatus from the company, WWE's Wellness Policy, who he likes in the company right now and much more. You can check out the entire interview in the video below. Regarding his current WWE contract status, RVD had the following to say:

"A lot of it has to do with what else is going on. There are a few projects that might possibly come to pass within this timeframe. The action movie that I'm not trying to talk about so much in case it doesn't happen. I had one starring role in this movie "The Wrong Side of Town." The same production crew has been trying to pick up the pieces since then because producers were fighting on the set and nobody wanted to work together.

It may possibly be that if that happens, it could prolong a return. Just based on wrestling, what's the right amount of time to take off, it's a mutual decision. My deal is done. I still consider myself in the WWE family, but technically on paper I am now without contract."

Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

Rob Van Dam Speaks on His WWE Return, His Contract Status, The Wellness Policy & Much More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Speaks on His WWE Return, His Contract Status, The Wellness Policy & Much More   Rob Van Dam Speaks on His WWE Return, His Contract Status, The Wellness Policy & Much More EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:51 pm

This WWE run has been bittersweet, it looks like.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Speaks on His WWE Return, His Contract Status, The Wellness Policy & Much More   Rob Van Dam Speaks on His WWE Return, His Contract Status, The Wellness Policy & Much More EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:16 pm

I think he really wanted them to put the strap on him. Honestly, we knew it from the get go that he was going to get a shot while he was there, but maybe they thought they were going to put it on him and then give him a solid offer.

The dude isn't worth the money in my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Speaks on His WWE Return, His Contract Status, The Wellness Policy & Much More   Rob Van Dam Speaks on His WWE Return, His Contract Status, The Wellness Policy & Much More Empty

Back to top Go down

Rob Van Dam Speaks on His WWE Return, His Contract Status, The Wellness Policy & Much More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1