HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return Empty
PostSubject: Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return   Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:08 am

Matt Morgan recently spoke to Raj Giri of WrestlingInc.com and talked about a return to WWE.

Morgan said:

"I think with that company there's so many fresh matchups for me. There's so many endless possibilities. That company's really cooking right now on all cylinders. Triple H done an amazing job. I just watched RAW the other night, the thing that he's got right now with Randy [Orton], as well as Daniel [Bryan], is absolutely perfect. Perfect. And all the people that are b---hing and moaning going, 'ah, they shouldn't disrespect him by calling him small and s--t like that. They ruined his moment [winning the WWE Championship at SummerSlam].' That's the whole point! That's the hook! The fans out there that think he's never going to get higher - as far as reaction - than he was at that moment, you should see the reaction he gets when he finally climbs that hill and conquers. It's going to be something that, instead of maybe for eight months of him being super duper over, it's something that they're trading for years and years and years of drawing power. As him as the top dude, the top dog. My hat's off, he's done an amazing job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return   Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:32 am

He's right in pretty much everything he said.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return   Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:11 pm

Hope he returns

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return   Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
Hope he returns and can speak without stuttering.
Yeah, I hope so too! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return   Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:23 am

He could just be another Paul Heyman guy. :/ Stick him with a manager or something.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return   Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:43 pm

^
Paul E. drops Axel and names Morgan as the new Paul Heyman guy, although Morgan will have a new name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return   Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Nate wrote:
^
Paul E. drops Axel and names Morgan as the new Paul Heyman guy, although Morgan will have a new name.
"To pay respects to those that brought him into this business, and to honor his origins not as a WREST-SUH-LER, but as a warrior. I present, my new client, BOBAL 'THE BEAST' SHOLLY'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return   Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Nate wrote:
^
He was Matt Morgan in WWE when he left, he would more than likely have the same name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return   Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Morgan Speaks On A WWE Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1