BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:59 pm

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/453739508266057728

uh itchy head

EDIT:

WWE's Statement: WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior began his WWE career in 1987 and quickly went on to become one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Warrior became WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI, defeating Hulk Hogan in an epic encounter. We are grateful that just days ago, Warrior had the opportunity to take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame and was also able to appear at WrestleMania 30 and Monday Night Raw to address his legions of fans. WWE sends its sincere condolences to Warrior’s family, friends and fans. Warrior was 54 and is survived by his wife Dana and his two daughters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:13 am

He was JUST on Raw last night too...
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:14 am

RIP. Time for the final journey to the home planet.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 am

Woah Sad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:23 am

Indifferent

I can't even...

Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:26 am

Based on his speech on RAW about the memory living on through the fans, wonder if he may have been expecting something. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:28 am

My god that is just... what? Oh my god. Like, he was on RAW yesterday. He had just signed a big contract... WHAT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:00 am

It's like a Solomon Grundy poem. These past few days have been the most relevant he's been in a long time, and the very next day he dies.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:06 am

Fuck...R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:09 am

He had to have something and knew his time was near. Some idiots online are saying he committed suicide and i hope thats really not the case. He was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up besides Taker and i wished his career would of ended on a high note instead of bad blood with Vince. There are no words #RIPWarrior
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:12 am

It is being reported that he collapsed outside of a hotel in Arizona while walking to the car w/ his wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:13 am

SO heart attack?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:15 am

Either that or a stroke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:16 am

RIP to Warrior. May he and Savage have an epic Rematch in that big ring in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Amazo
Jobber
Amazo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:38 am

He was just on RAW....that's crazy....R.I.P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:22 am

Wow Sad

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:53 am

#OriolesMagic wrote:
SO heart attack?

From what I read, he died of a Drug overdose.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:48 am

That's just insane. RIP. Fuck...
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:35 am

That's so sad... R.I.P. to a legend.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:38 am

Just as it looked like he was getting his life back on track Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:58 am

I woke up to an update on my phone from Bleacher Report. I really don't know how to react to this. As everyone said he was just on Raw, WM, and the Induction. It's simply crazy. R.I.P to a legend for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:26 am

That's awful sad, RIP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:46 am

The Ultimate Warrior "clutched his chest" moments before he collapsed at an Arizona hotel Tuesday afternoon ... this according to law enforcement sources who spoke with witnesses.

TMZ has learned ... Warrior was walking down a hallway at the Gainey Suites Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ and headed toward his car with his wife -- when he stopped, clutched his chest and went down.

We're told Warrior never recovered.

Sources connected to the situation tell us officials believe Warrior suffered a "catastrophic medical event" and so far, we're told there is no evidence to show drugs or alcohol were a factor in his death. All signs point to massive heart attack.

We're told an investigation is underway. The Maricopa County Medical Examiner tells us the autopsy is scheduled for Thursday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/09/ultimate-warrior-clutched-chest-before-collapsing-witnesses-say/#ixzz2yP8mvhvA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:25 pm

I watched Raw this past Monday for the first time since Raw 1,000, predominately to see the fallout of the Streak ending. I had heard Warrior's induction speech was epic, so I watched it after Raw ended. Both it and his promo on Raw were awesome, but now it almost seems like he was foreshadowing his own death on Raw. After years of being shunned and dumped on (some of it deserved) he seemed to finally be mending the fences and getting back into the business he helped make great. Truly a sad day in wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:55 pm

It kills me that he had just went through contract negotiations and was going to be playing some kind of role in the WWE, but never got the chance to go through with it.
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away   BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Ultimate Warrior Passes Away

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next