HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erin Spencer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Erin Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Erin Spencer   Erin Spencer EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:23 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[• O F F I C I A L . P R O F I L E •]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erin Spencer SCExBJ1
[• W R E S T L E R ' S . A P P E A R A N C E •]
• Picture Base •
Barbie Blank/Kelly Kelly (Brunette)

• Superstar Alias •
Erin Spencer

• Height •
5'5"

• D.O.B •
November 22, 1987 (age 25)

• Weight •
108 lbs

• Hometown •
Nashville, Tennessee

• Residence •
Los Angeles, California

• Alignment •
Face

• Current Gimmick •
She may look sweet but this fiesty brunette can have quite the mean streak especially when getting mocked or angered. Having been trained by both Trish Stratus and Amy Dumas (Lita) in late 2012, early 2013. She's ready to put what they've taught her to the test and while she may appear to be just another one of those good looking girls, she also has a lot of heart and determination and will surprise you in the ring. She's out there to prove that she's not just another pretty face.

• Nickname(s) •
"The California Bombshell"
"Mrs. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"
"Sweet and Angelic"

• Entrance Theme •
"Piece of Me (Bliix Remix)" by Britney Spears

• Entrance Description • (please write it, how you wish to be portrayed in other people's matches if necessary)
Coming soon.

• Ring Attire •
[CLICK]

• Wrestling Style •
Diva

• Favorite Weapon •
Her hand

• Strengths •
She has incredible resilience and a lot of heart

• Weaknesses •
Inexperience

• Finishing Move(s) •
"Botox Injection"
Snap Swinging Neckbreaker

"From Cali with Love"
Roundhouse Kick

• Wrestlers Moveset •
Standing Dropkick
Big Boot
Handspring standing moonsault
Snap swinging neckbreaker
Reverse STO
Inverted stomp facebreaker
Leg trap sunset flip powerbomb
Leg drop reverse DDT into a split-legged pin
Spinning heel kick
Headscissors takedown
Double jump moonsault
Camel clutch
Tilt-a-whirl headscissors into an armbar

[• M I N I . B I O G R A P H Y •]
Spencer was born in Nashville, however soon moved to London, England when she was a child. The only child of Margaret (née O'Malley), a motivational speaker, and Brandon Spencer, a massage therapist, photographer, and shaman. Spencer's mother is English and her father, an American from Kansas City, Missouri, is of part Native American descent. Spencer has dual citizenship of the UK and the US. Her parents separated when she was two years old. After secondary education at Sion-Manning Roman Catholic Girls' School, West London, Spencer took A-levels at the London Oratory School and trained at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama graduating in 2005. Spencer would move back to the United States when she was 19 years old to pursue a career in modeling.

Spencer is a practicing Christian. She follows a vegan diet. She and her mother are fans of writer Stephen King. Spencer is a fan of horror-themed TV shows The Following and The Walking Dead, having stated, in an interview with Marie Claire, that she would like to play a zombie on The Walking Dead.

Both of her parents are alive and have since gotten back together despite separating when Erin was two and in the same home they have lived in since her birth. They still have the same jobs. Spencer and her parents are close, Erin has one older brother named Nigel; however she and her brother at times have a love/hate relationship. Spencer is really big when it comes to Charities, she's currently a spokesperson for Stand Up For Cancer and "Take Action Hollywood!" which is a charity that utilizes the power of the entertainment industry and the medium of film to affect for positive social change.

Spencer is an animal lover and a vegan. She stopped eating meat at the age of thirteen because she could not stand the thought of eating one of her own animals. She was voted "World's Sexiest Vegetarian" by PETA in 2012. In a 2012 interview with PETA, Spencer stated, "Ever since I was little I loved animals [...] If you told me I could never model or wrestle again, I'd say that was horrible, but it's not my life. If you told me I could never be around animals again, I would just die."

[• N O T E S •]
• Spencer was trained by former WWE Divas Trish Stratus and Lita.
• Spencer has also been known to be a successful singer, along with her modeling and wrestling careers.

• BOOKING PREFERENCE •
Bi-Weekly

Last edited by The Show Off on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Erin Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erin Spencer   Erin Spencer EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:33 am

Yay. A new Diva in XWA. I like her Biography Smile
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

Erin Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erin Spencer   Erin Spencer EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Revenge or Vendetta diva?
Back to top Go down

Erin Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erin Spencer   Erin Spencer EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:05 am

StraightEdge Rurouni wrote:
Revenge or Vendetta diva?  
Revenge

EDIT: Scratch that I'll have her on Vendetta as I wanna bring back Madsen, so I'll have him on Revenge seeing how iLike is on Vendetta.
Back to top Go down

Erin Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erin Spencer   Erin Spencer EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:18 am

Bumping this so Ruro/Ian sees the edit to the previous post.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Erin Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erin Spencer   Erin Spencer EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:21 am

Good. I don\'t know

Is she an active wrestler? I don\'t know

How would you feel about doing a match with Almandine at the PPV?
Back to top Go down

Erin Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erin Spencer   Erin Spencer EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:22 am

Yeah she is and yeah I'd be cool with the match at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Erin Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erin Spencer   Erin Spencer Empty

Back to top Go down

Erin Spencer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1