HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania Empty
PostSubject: More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania   More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:35 am

There was a huge "bullshit" chant that started up after Brock Lesnar defeated The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX last night after everyone realized what happened. It wasn't until the 21-1 graphic came up that everyone realized The Streak was over. The chant quieted down and most of the crowd just sat there stunned. Taker did get the standing ovation and a "thank you Taker" chant from most but some did boo while this was going on. Multiple sources report that fans were seen leaving and several were seen crying. Taker's loss really brought the live crowd down a notch and they didn't seem to get back into things until well into the main event.

We noted earlier today that Taker was taken to a local hospital last night for fear of a concussion and a neck injury. We also noted that Taker losing was the original plan. This was kept from just about everyone but betting odds started to change shortly before the show began.

It's said that this was indeed The Undertaker's decision. We noted before that back in 2010, Taker wanted Lesnar to be the one to end The Streak. This is not confirmed yet but the impression was given backstage that Taker is done. No word yet on how this changes a potential match with Sting at WrestleMania 31.

http://nodq.com/wwe/398886441.shtml
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania   More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:11 pm

Yeah, everyone was completely silent during the divas match Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania   More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Yo I was shocked too...I was speechless
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania   More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:21 pm

That awkward moment when you jokingly predict Brock is going to end the streak on the chat...and then wake up to find I was right <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania   More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:36 pm

^ so it was you who did this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania   More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:48 pm

I think WWE was pretty close to alienating their audience last night. With Cena winning and Taker losing, if Bryan didnt win the title, that crowd would of literally burned down the Superdome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania   More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:19 pm

Well that's shit news
I wanted it to continue for another while yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania   More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania Empty

Back to top Go down

More News on The Undertaker Losing at WrestleMania

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1