Yo' Razor.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Yo' Razor. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:55 am

it was a joke I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:11 pm

My reactions to Punk/Rock and Undertaker/Brock were completely different

Punk/Rock - "Are you kidding me? You have got to be fucking kidding me! This is complete bullshit. I'm going to bed, this is fucking stupid."

Undertaker/Lesnar - I could speak for about a minute. I was just wide-eyed and wide-mouthed and after a while I could just say something along the lines of "There's no way that just happened."

It wasn't surprising that Rock went over Punk. I saw it coming which is why I reacted in anger rather than shock. I wasn't expecting Lesnar to end the streak, which is why I was more stunned than mad. I'm not a big Taker fan(used to be, he was actually my second favorite behind Shawn Michaels at one time. And no, I started to not like him as much before their matches), but I am not in favor of the Streak ending. That is what Undertaker is known for. That's his biggest accomplishment in WWE. When he is surely inducted into the Hall of Fame in a few years, that's what he was going to be known for... And now it's over.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:17 pm

^ Wow... the sound of the ending to that post... Shaking Head Suddenly pisses me off even more that the WWE ended it. Even though I think it was a hell of a moment, and a good choice to lose to, WTF were the WWE thinking to end it. Fail!

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Now you're getting it Burdur Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:21 pm

No he isn't. He said Brock was a good choice. Vickie Guerrero would have been a better choice Indifferent

Also, I just finished watching Mania. What annoys me the most about this are two things - 1) Brock doesn't give two fucks that he ended it. You won't now see him until probably SummerSlam, so where was the pay off? Where did that create a star in one go or at the very least attempt to develop someone? And 2) The match was utter shit. People says HBK vs. Taker #2 was lame. This was beyond suckish. I swear the crowd was dead for 90% of it and the ending was extremely bland.

I respect Taker to hell, but why he wanted that oaf to win is beyond me. It's like just over two decades were wasted on someone who means nothing to wrestling in reality...and I disliked Lesnar way before this, before anyway suggests it <_<
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:31 pm

^^ I always got what I said tho. I said it shouldn't have ended from the start... as in since I was like 10 at least. I aint bothered Since they did end it I don't mind Brock as the choice. I don't care what anyone tries to say, he may not be that deserving considering he's a part-timer, but he's very fitting based on what he has established with the WWE.

But anyway, reading that line is like an extra punch to the gut just thinking about it being the end.. and him no longer having that streak to reflect upon his career when he retires. It's like... "he was undefeated for a period of time tho" NO FUCK YOU, IT'S NOT THE SAME WITH A LOSS. WWE WHYYY Shaking Head

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:39 pm

It sucked because Taker got a concussion early on.

Yo' Razor. - Page 2 FJBloTX
Yo' Razor. - Page 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:39 pm

He hasn't established shit though. He was around for 2 years and got a lot of VERY undeserved praise.

I'm on the same boat as Chilly, I already disliked Lesnar before this, this was just the final nail on the coffin.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:41 am

Whether you like him or not, he's worth the money because of the buy rates he supplies.

At this point, though, I think they're building toward a Taker/Brock rematch at WM31 on the basis that I think they are being deceitful about his severity.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 am

Oh I know WHY they're pushing him. He makes them money. I didn't argue that. I don't have to like it, however. He's done literally nothing to get popular. People just jizz over him cause of the way he was written before (in 2002-2004) and because "he's a UFC fighter in WWE omg!"

I know why they're making him big, I don't have to like or agree with it, though.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:47 am

That's fair.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:13 am

Agreed with everything Razor says.

It's Heyman that gets him popular...which is of course his job...his work on the mic is just superb.

Although I fail to see where Lesnar is "very fitting" for who should end the streak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo' Razor.   Yo' Razor. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo' Razor.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2