HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Important is WM 30 For WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How Important is WM 30 For WWE Empty
PostSubject: How Important is WM 30 For WWE   How Important is WM 30 For WWE EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Discuss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Important is WM 30 For WWE   How Important is WM 30 For WWE EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:25 pm

They HAVE to deliver on this show. No halfassing the matches, the promos, it has to be downright perfect almost. If we're looking at the card from an "on paper" perspective, it doesnt look like a good card at all. Half of it looks like they just threw darts at a dartboard during creative meetings to see what would stick. I get wanting to use most of your talent for the 30th anniversary of the biggest show of the year in wrestling but my god, book them CORRECTLY! Now that i look at it, the Battle Royal should be on the preshow and the Tag Titles on the main card, because if you just glance at the Divas match as well, THAT looks like a battle royal too. Also, they cant swerve the fans in regards to the main event. Daniel Bryan going over HHH and THEN winning the WWE Title is a must, because if that does not happen, the backlash will be huge.

Last edited by #OriolesMagic on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Important is WM 30 For WWE   How Important is WM 30 For WWE EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:28 pm

I disagree with the battle royal to be on the pre show, but I would like the Tag team titles on the main card. Cause this is a four hour show...only 7 matches on the damn thing. Yeah that may give some matches more time, but it could be too much. Also I am pissed off at the fact that none of the mid card titles are going to be defended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Important is WM 30 For WWE   How Important is WM 30 For WWE EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:30 pm

You gotta figure they're planning for all of those cameos, the HOF segment and now with Orton's theme being played live, that's going to be at least a good 30 minutes of no wrestling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Important is WM 30 For WWE   How Important is WM 30 For WWE EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:46 pm

My only concern is Bray going over Cena, needs to happen
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: How Important is WM 30 For WWE   How Important is WM 30 For WWE EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Very. These decade anniversaries are something they take seriously, so the 30th anniversary for WM should be perfect indeed. They have to make everything neat and flow well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Important is WM 30 For WWE   How Important is WM 30 For WWE EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:47 pm

Pretty fucking important. They don't want people saying 'oh yeah that 30th anniversary sucked.'

I'm not saying it'll happen but if having CM Punk return is one of the big things they have planned for WM 30. I'd be annoyed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Important is WM 30 For WWE   How Important is WM 30 For WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

How Important is WM 30 For WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1