HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Louis Saha announces retirement from football

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Louis Saha announces retirement from football Empty
PostSubject: Louis Saha announces retirement from football   Louis Saha announces retirement from football EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Former French international striker Louis Saha celebrated his 35th birthday by announcing his retirement from professional football.
Saha started his career at Metz before spells at Newcastle United, Fulham, Manchester United, Everton, Tottenham Hotspur, Sunderland and Italian club Lazio last season.

"Want to thank all managers, all staff, all team mates, all opponents, all fans, for all support and love towards me during my football career," Saha said on Twitter.
"I'm a proud man but without you all I won't be myself now. Thanks for the challenges, thanks for the help, thanks for the memories, thanks for the passion.
"I will stop to be call(ed) a professional footballer. Love you and thanks again."
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Louis Saha announces retirement from football   Louis Saha announces retirement from football EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Excellent player, but too many injuries blighted his career.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Louis Saha announces retirement from football   Louis Saha announces retirement from football EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:34 pm

One of the most underrated strikers imo. He was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louis Saha announces retirement from football   Louis Saha announces retirement from football Empty

Back to top Go down

Louis Saha announces retirement from football

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1