HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? Empty
PostSubject: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:14 pm

Of this current post, they currently hold the Ring of Honor, HOG (House of Glory), IWGP Jr, FSW (Future Stars of Wrestling) and the PWG Tag Team Championships (3rd reign). They've also held tag titles in CHIKARA and DragonGate USA as well. Does this make them the best tag team going currently in pro wrestling? Discuss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:28 pm

They are one of them, but not "the" best imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:40 pm

One does not simply outbest The Ascension.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:05 pm

If Shield/Wyatt count as tag teams, they're way better.
If they don't, I still think YB are far from THE greatest tag team.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:19 pm

They're up there, but they aren't as good as Daniels and Kazarian.

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:27 pm

I was talking their accomplishments. Shield and Wyatts havent reached the same level of success the Young Bucks have, not as a tag team.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:31 pm

But does anyone outside the indy/TNA internet fanbase even know who they are?

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:27 pm

The New Age Outlaws are the best tag team out right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Just cause you go to alot of different feds and win tons of titles doesnt make you THE BEST, just means your one of the better teams out there.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:54 pm

I know they're a pair of asses... <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Axel wrote:
Just cause you go to alot of different feds and win tons of titles doesnt make you THE BEST, just means your one of the better teams out there.

That claim could be made for ANY team that won a ton of titles. I never said are they the best of all time, i said of this current generation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Nowhere near it.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Who?

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:45 am

Some could argue that just making it to the WWE is a greater accomplishment than winning Indy titles in today's market. I understand where you're coming from with this topic, and I don't necessarily disagree, but in the current wrestling world you can't be considered one of the greatest this generation if you're not in the WWE. Los Matadores, Prime Time Players, etc. haven't won any titles in the WWE (unless you count Primo and Epico), but they're still far better known than any Indy tag team, or even most teams in TNA.

Not to diss the Young Bucks or anything, I'm just saying there are several ways in which one can gauge success.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:50 am

^
"you can't be considered one of the greatest this generation if you're not in the WWE"

I disagree. Is Sting not considered one of the best of all time and he's never been in WWE? Someone will state him about to go to WWE makes him one of the best, I'm sure... <_<

Beer Money has been one of the greatest tag teams since the turn of the century and they've never been in the WWE either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Like I said, it depends on how you rate success. If you're going by notoriety, then you can't say Beer Money is one of the greatest because a lot of people never saw Beer Money in action. You can make a similar argument for Sting, though he's a different case. Sting made his name in a different time, when there were two big companies. Sting is famous for being one of the faces of WCW, not for anything he's done in TNA. There are people who think Sting's been retired for a decade.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:06 am

Axel wrote:
crazi

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:09 am

The best tag team of all time and the most important wrestling act of the 2010s. They're leading the indy wrestling movement and deserve some credit for every wrestling promotion's growth during that period, especially ROH and NJPW.

Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? FJBloTX
Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:31 am

Theyre trash

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:35 am

Eeyen wrote:
The best tag team of all time and the most important wrestling act of the 2010s. They're leading the indy wrestling movement and deserve some credit for every wrestling promotion's growth during that period, especially ROH and NJPW.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:48 am

Batman wrote:
Theyre trash
Razor TJ on Sundays

Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:57 am

They're good. but I'm not sure if they're the best. If American Wolves had stuck around for longer they would've easily been the best of this generation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?   Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are the Young Bucks the greatest tag team of this generation?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1