HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Here is the latest update on Sting coming to WWE. The latest word is that Sting will only wrestle one match for the WWE, with the main speculation being that he will face the Undertaker at WrestleMania 31. If that will be the plan, the company could reveal plans for that match at WrestleMania 30 or the next night on Raw.

Sting is currently scheduled to be in New Orleans that weekend for an appearance at the annual WrestleCon convention. Sting has previously mentioned that he would like to have his final match against the Undertaker.

Credit: wrestlezone.com

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/317662/The-Latest-Update-on-WWEs-Plans-For-Sting-(POSSIBLE-SPOILERS).htm#EoXmrsZJWRQEHmLi.99
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:09 pm

STING VS. UNDERTAKER MIGHT STILL HAPPEN!?!? panic
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Idc how old they're getting, THIS IS THE MATCH IVE BEEN WAITING FOR DAMMIT!  WOO 
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Yeah That 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:02 am

Still not excited...
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:59 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:16 am

Two old farts wrestling, no longer in the prime of their careers.

Hooray <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:21 am

Superb Angle, Mark  Trollface! 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:28 am

I don't care what any of you say, I look forward to this a lot. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:30 am

Razor wrote:

I'll mark it out when it happens, no doubt. For now though:

Divine Booking, Smark!
Back to top Go down
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:04 am

Like I said Idc if they're up in age, it's a match we've wanted for ages and guess what we got it. Therefore I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:41 am

Rather Wyatt vs Taker I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:30 am

Razor wrote:
Make that two of us.

Will definitely watch this if it happens. Still better than Orton x Batista.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:17 am

Razor wrote:

Agreed. This match has been fantasied about since the 90s lol.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:17 am

I was never a fan of Sting's, so this doesn't interest me in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Axle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:08 am

I hope it happens. Would be a good match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:29 pm

Better late than Never. They May not be in their primes anymore, but those two could teach the younger guys how it is truly done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:53 pm

I dont see a problem with this match if it happened. Undertaker can still work circles around half the roster and Sting, for his age, can put on some decent matches.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:59 pm

Yeah That Taker has proven time and time again that he's capable of putting on great matches with just about anyone. Add the fact that it'd be a WM match and that 80% of it would be story based, and you get something at least somewhat cool. I think it'll be awesome, but I don't see how people can think it's going to completely suck. >_>
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Because they want it to suck. A couple of years ago, people would have wanted to see Taker face Zack Ryder at fucking Mania <_<

Neither guy is in their prime, but that doesn't matter one bit. If anyone actually watched TNA for the past six years (which most don't, so they just presume) they would know Sting can still go well in the ring and that he's never lost his electric on the mic. Taker still is awesome at Mania despite looking as though he's about to fall apart at any moment, so why this would suck I don't know.

The storyline itself is something that is going to create magic for this match. It's a dream match, just like Punk fans wanted him to face Austin at Mania...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Yeah That @ everything you said
Back to top Go down
Amazo
Jobber
Amazo

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:39 pm

I've been a fan of Sting's since I was a kid so despite their ages I really want to see this match take place. Both are still capable of putting on a pretty decent show.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:20 pm

I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Latest Update on WWE’s Plans For Sting (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1