HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise Empty
PostSubject: Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise   Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Mark Wahlberg thinks 'Transformers' is the ''most iconic'' franchise ever.
The 42-year-old actor can't wait for the fourth instalment of Michael Bay's alien robot action films, 'Transformers: Age of Extinction', to hit the big screen later this year and claims it will go down in history as the best movie brand.

Speaking at CinemaCon on Monday night (24.03.14), Mark said: ''This will be the biggest movie of 2014 ... I feel like it's the most iconic franchise in movie history.''
The Hollywood hunk was attending the Paramount press presentation of the future blockbuster, as well as Bay's upcoming 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' flick.

According to Varitety.com, he joked: ''I thought I was here for the grand opening of Wahlburgers Las Vegas.''

Wahlberg - who stars opposite Stanley Tucci and Kelsey Grammer in the film - also revealed it will be separate from the previous three movies, which featured Shia LaBeouf.
The father-of-four recently said his four children - who he has with his wife Rhea Durham - will be making a small cameo appearance in the movie

He explained: ''I was so nervous because Michael doesn't have time for bad performances. You have to understand, you're shooting a $300 million movie, you've got a lot going on ...
''I didn't want to see my kids get clipped. They were excited, but they started to get mad at me because I'm trying to over-direct them. It went great.''

Wahlberg will be joined by a brand new cast for the forthcoming movie, which includes Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor and Sophia Myles.
'Transformers: Age of Extinction' is due for release in 2014.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise   Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:40 pm

No it fucking isn't Mad as hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise   Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Oh, I didn't know "iconic" suddenly meant "sucks a racoon's dick" now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise   Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:03 pm

The film franchise may not be iconic, but the franchise as a whole is. These movies are just shitting all over it.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise   Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Haven't seen a single Transformers movie yet, and don't really look forward to watching this new one either. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise   Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark Wahlberg: Transformers is most 'iconic' film franchise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1