HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain America 2 for Agents of SHIELD crossover?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Captain America 2 for Agents of SHIELD crossover? Empty
PostSubject: Captain America 2 for Agents of SHIELD crossover?   Captain America 2 for Agents of SHIELD crossover? EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:05 am

Captain America: The Winter Soldier' may crossover with 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'
Jeph Loeb, who executive produces the TV spin-off of Marvel's movie franchise, has teased there could be a tie-in between the upcoming superhero blockbuster and the TV series.
Speaking at a PaleyFest panel discussion in Los Angeles yesterday (23.03.14), he said: ''It wouldn't surprise anyone if [events from] the movie you mentioned were to happen in the show we're talking about.''

'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' has previously featured a crossover episode which saw the team of covert operatives deal with the aftermath of last year's 'Thor: The Dark World'.
'Thor' character Sif, played by Jaimie Alexander, also guest starred in an episode of the action series earlier this year.

'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' stars Chris Evans, reprising his role as the patriotic protagonist, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff and Samuel L. Jackson as S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury.

Evans previously spoke of the injuries he sustained working on the film.
He said: ''There are always injuries. Whether you end up in a cast or not doing stunt work, it's physical stuff. Even when you block a punch, that punch lands somewhere. So you're always going home with bumps and bruises and we are all getting older so it has lasting effects.''
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Captain America 2 for Agents of SHIELD crossover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America 2 for Agents of SHIELD crossover?   Captain America 2 for Agents of SHIELD crossover? EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:52 pm

They need to have a special with the actual superhero in an episode of SHIELD. Would be cool...doubt it will happen, though.
Back to top Go down

Captain America 2 for Agents of SHIELD crossover?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1