HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment Empty
PostSubject: Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment   Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:14 pm

WWE Diva Nikki Bella appeared on ElvisDuran.com's "Road to WrestleMania XXX" podcast, and revealed that Bray Wyatt apologized to her backstage after making the "plastic girlfriend" comment on Raw.

Bella also noted that the Raw comment got a big pop backstage. When the subject of her breast implants came up, Nikki revealed she spent $6,500 on the procedure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment   Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Most of the divas have had boob jobs, I don't know why anyone would single her out or anything.
It's actually a rarity for women wrestlers to keep their own natural boobs, at least from what I can see in the WWE anyway, which is a sad state of affairs
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment   Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:44 pm

I think the real question is why do the divas assume when someone does a promo that it's a shoot? Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment   Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Because the Bellas are fucking morons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment   Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:52 am

I just don't understand why someone would spend 6.000+ bucks on two damn pieces of rubber to place in their tits. That's totally beyond me.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment   Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:00 pm

It makes them feel better about themselves. I'm alright with a flat chested woman but if you got the money you should do whatever makes you happy.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment   Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment Empty

Back to top Go down

Bray Wyatt Apologizes for "Plastic Girlfriend" Raw Comment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1