HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release Empty
PostSubject: More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release   More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:46 am

As we noted several days ago, Lei'D Tapa is officially finished with TNA, and there had been rumors circulating that TNA released her because they felt she lacked in-ring skill and she was a "ticking time bomb" waiting to go off. For what it's worth, Tapa denied those rumors online, and Rip Rogers noted she has returned to OVW:

@Hustler2754
Lei D Tapa was let go by TNA - yes she was at class today at OVW trying to get even better- dont worry the cream will rise to the top
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release   More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 am

Yeah. I saw that after the storyline. It was already said that she'd return to OVW.
I can see she "may" be a good competitor in the future... although, she's just too rough sometimes :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release   More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:55 pm

So that's who Rip Rogers is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release   More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:26 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rip_Rogers
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release   More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:39 pm

She was way too green and always looked like she didn't know what to do. I always felt that once they decided to split her from Gail Kim, she'd be done...didn't think it would happen this quick, mind lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release   More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release Empty

Back to top Go down

More on Lei'D Tapa's TNA Release

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1