HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bella Twins Respond to Bray Wyatt & Stephanie McMahon’s Raw Comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bella Twins Respond to Bray Wyatt & Stephanie McMahon’s Raw Comments Empty
PostSubject: Bella Twins Respond to Bray Wyatt & Stephanie McMahon’s Raw Comments   Bella Twins Respond to Bray Wyatt & Stephanie McMahon’s Raw Comments EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:22 pm

In case you missed it, this week on Monday Night Raw Bray Wyatt cut a backstage promo on John Cena, referencing his "plastic girlfriend" and his expensive castle. Nikki Bella took to Twitter following Raw, responding to the comment. For what it's worth, the current Total Divas storyline is that Nikki and John's relationship is on the rocks, but no one knows for sure how that is playing out in real life

@nicoleandbri
Plastic?! Wow. Thanks for noticing @WWEBrayWyatt #RAW @WWE

Not to be outdone, Brie Bella also commented on Stephanie McMahon's Raw main event rant, where she and her husband Triple H brutally attacked her fiance, WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan.

@nicoleandbri
Actually @StephMcMahon you've disrespected my husband, my family so I should be the one to spit! #RAW #peoplescouple

Of course, John Cena will face Bray Wyatt one-on-one at WrestleMania XXX on April 6th, the same night Daniel Bryan will exact his revenge on WWE COO Triple H. And, should Bryan move past "The Game", he will earn the right to compete in the WrestleMania main event match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down

Bella Twins Respond to Bray Wyatt & Stephanie McMahon’s Raw Comments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1