HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  Empty
PostSubject: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:37 pm

The legendary Hulk Hogan booked the match during Monday night's episode of Raw, using it as a way to honor one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, Andre the Giant. 

So far a few names have toss their names into the Battle Royal

Ryback, Curtis Axel, Kofi Kingston (on Twitter), Zack Ryder (on Twitter), and IC Champion Big E

Edit: Ziggler, Sandow (WWE App)

Thoughts on the announcement of this Battle Royal?

Last edited by Bull Headed Jeremy on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Big Show to win it

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Sandow and Ziggler have also toss their names into the Battle Royal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:20 am

I don't see the point of this other than a fill in for those who don't have a match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:05 am

I kind of like it. Something about it makes it feel more like a sport, y'know? I just wish there could've been a way to build to it better, though I'm not sure what that would entail.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:09 am

I love big battle royals, so I'll enjoy this.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:55 am

Would you rather them not have a match at all, iLike?

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:44 pm

It's a great idea imo not just because Hogan Announced it lol. This is a great way to get alot of guys who wouldn't normal be on WM to get a big WM pay day and a WM match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:53 pm

plus is honors one of the biggest names in Wrestling
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Exactly @ giving those who wouldn't be on the card a match. I'd rather see them in some random match than not see them at all.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:04 pm

The question is though, does this end up on the main card? Or the preshow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:37 pm

well since Hogan announced it, that means it's on the the main card. hurr hurr

Either on the middle of the show or the opener
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Razor wrote:
Exactly @ giving those who wouldn't be on the card a match. I'd rather see them in some random match than not see them at all.

Well that's what I meant. I don't see the point, but if it means they get some air time, sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy    30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy  Empty

Back to top Go down

30-Man Battle Royal for Andre the Giant Memorial trophy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1