HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Davey Richards Says He Wanted to Go to TNA All Along

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Davey Richards Says He Wanted to Go to TNA All Along Empty
PostSubject: Davey Richards Says He Wanted to Go to TNA All Along   Davey Richards Says He Wanted to Go to TNA All Along EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Steven Muehlhausen and Brian Fritz of BetweenTheRopes.com recently talked to Davey Richards from TNA to preview the PPV event tonight. Richards discussed him and Eddie Edwards' time in NXT, why he wanted to go to TNA the whole time, and more.

Richards on if it took some convincing for you to not only go to work for TNA but also to continue your wrestling career or did something like a spark in you?:

"I actually wanted to go to TNA the entire time but Eddie was really adamant about finishing our commitment with WWE next. Once we got word they weren’t going to continue our tryout any more, within 20 minutes we had a contract with TNA. That’s where I wanted to go all along. As far as me continuing my career, it’s been a back and forth thing with me for a long time. I’ve only know learned retrospectively that I need to find a proper balance. I’ve always said I love being Davey but I also like being Wes too. With TNA I can do that. To me, it’s a win-win."

Richards also discusses why he is forever tied to Japan and thinks he will die there, coming close to retiring, the perception from some that he is a jerk and more.

You can listen to the interview here: http://www.betweentheropes.com/2014/03/08/tnas-davey-richards-lockdown-dying-japan-squid-jerky/.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Davey Richards Says He Wanted to Go to TNA All Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Says He Wanted to Go to TNA All Along   Davey Richards Says He Wanted to Go to TNA All Along EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Fail! 

Davey Richards Says He Wanted to Go to TNA All Along

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1