HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   Empty
PostSubject: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:34 am

Quote :

The latest issue of Game Informer (via Superhero Hype) has more details about the recently announced Batman: Arkham Knight, which features a new villain. The game will be a "final chapter" for the Arkham series and features the return or Rocksteady to the franchise.

The game happens on year after Arkham City. It features Gotham under assault from several villains including Two-Face, Penguin, Harley Quinn, and Scarecrow. There will also be a new villain called the "Arkham Knight", who was created by Geoff Johns and Rocksteady.

Game director Sefton Hill said: "We hadn't in the previous games introduced someone new to the universe. We wanted to introduce someone who could really challenge Batman to go head to head with him in lots of different ways. We're not talking about those ways just yet but this guy is definitely a formidable foe for Batman."

The Gotham in the game will be bigger than the previous versions, taking palce on three different islands, which is five times larger than Arkham City.

Hill added: "As we've said before with Arkham City, it's not about scale as much as detail. We want to make sure the world is rich and full of interesting things to do. We're not trying to create the biggest open-world game ever. We are trying to create a really rich, vibrant, dense open world.

Meanwhile, the game will also see the user able to use the Batmobile for the first time ever. Hill said: "We wanted to make the best car in any game ever. That was our mission statement right from the start."

Players can push a button to summon the car and drive away, providing transportation to various areas of the city. It will also be used for The Riddler's challenges. Kevin Conroy will be back to voice Batman in the final game.

Arkham Knight will be released on the Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC this October.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/games/news/315316/UPDATED:-More-Details-&-Images-Released-For-Batman:-Arkham-Knight.htm#7WSxBT34BHD1pvbw.99

Screenshots are in the link
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:38 am

This game is going to be ridiculously awesome.

Dat' Batmobile.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:20 pm

Yeah That

and I saw those screenshots a few days ago. I wonder who the "Knight" will be. I'm thinking Azrael, Ra's, or Prometheus seeing as they're the only ones who could match up to the Bat. Plus Prometheus is essentially "the opposite Batman".

I've read a graphic novel of "Batman vs the opposite Batman". Didn't finish it, but the story was that Batman was fighting another Batman. So it could be a work off that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Ra's Al Ghul doesnt need to be in any kind of suit to be able to fight Batman.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:35 pm

I know, I meant that he'd be the only one who could match up to Batman in combat. Him, Azrael, and Prometheus are the only ones who would make sense in that role. Deathstroke already has armor, Hush would make sense but he's not very adept in h2h combat as far as I know, and Bane is too big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Depends on what version of Bane it is....if it's the roided up version then yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:24 pm

I think I'll be getting this
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Maybe they created a new character?  I don\'t know 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:37 pm

Isn't Scarecrow going to be the main villain?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:45 pm

One of them.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:07 pm

I keep watching the trailer for this and each time it gets better....I also legit get horny.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Yeah, I still watch the trailer and get all excited Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:25 pm

Funny

I watched it on my TV last night (which is larger than my monitor). I was like "Mother of God, this is beautiful" xD
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Lucky.

I've been lucky enough to be able to rewatch it several times cause I keep showing it to people. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight    More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight   Empty

Back to top Go down

More Details & Images Released For Batman: Arkham Knight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1