HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rise And Fall of WCW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

The Rise And Fall of WCW Empty
PostSubject: The Rise And Fall of WCW   The Rise And Fall of WCW EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:06 am

I'm watching The Rise And Fall of WCW with Dr. Clyde and I'm surprised at the length. We're past the part where they talk about WWE buying WCW and it's only an hour and 40 minutes in. And they didn't even have a segment on Sting Evil or Very Mad 

PostSubject: Re: The Rise And Fall of WCW   The Rise And Fall of WCW EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:07 am

It's pretty cool. Should have talked more about the wrestlers though.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The Rise And Fall of WCW   The Rise And Fall of WCW EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:10 am

Yean I think The ECW DVD was an hour longer and they were able to talk about more wrestlers.

Plus it didn't have an overall story like The ECW DVD or an WCCW DVD would have.

PostSubject: Re: The Rise And Fall of WCW   The Rise And Fall of WCW EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:02 am

I'm not really a big fan of the Rise and Fall of WCW. ECW you had all types of outlooks and opinions. In this one it was just them trying to bury WCW even more than they already have.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rise And Fall of WCW   The Rise And Fall of WCW EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:24 am

I always thought the same about this DVD. It misses so much of the history, but I think they intend on bringing out a second volume of it (or already did and I just don't know about it).

But the fact it never spoken about Sting in any major capacity at all pissed me right off when I bought it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise And Fall of WCW   The Rise And Fall of WCW Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rise And Fall of WCW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1