HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  Empty
PostSubject: WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil    WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:06 pm

WWE Studios and Lionsgate announced today, via press release, that they will partner for See No Evil 2. The film will begin production in the fall, and Kane will reprise his lead role as reclusive madman Jacob Goodnight. Identical twin directors, the Soska Sisters, Jen and Sylvia (American Mary), are set to helm the film. The sequel is described as follows…

See No Evil 2 revives the nightmare of the first film when Jacob Goodnight rises from the dead in the city morgue after his killing spree at the Blackwell hotel. In this ominous, underground locker for the dead, a group of medical students fight to survive as this deranged psychopath once again starts to pick them apart one by one.

See No Evil was released back in 2006, and made $18.5 million from a budget of $8 million. Steve Beeks, Co-Chief Operating Officer and Motion Picture Group President, Lionsgate had the following to say about the film…

"The WWE team has proven success in building strong global brands and have proven to be a great partner in our past ventures together. We are thrilled to expand the partnership in the development and marketing of genre features that marry WWE's stars with our own global distribution expertise."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/293212/WWE-Studios-and-Lionsgate-Announce-Sequel-to-See-No-Evil.htm#3I9IkoqwWohjpYOl.99
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil    WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Wow, this sounds even worse than the first. Impressive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil    WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:44 pm

See No Evil best WWE movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil    WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:43 pm

^ No. That recent movie they did with Halley Barry was the best movie so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil    WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:54 pm

The Call was just a WWE produced movie. The best one with a superstar as the leading role is See No Evil. Also box office numbers dont always = best movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil    WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:59 pm

I think 12 rounds (With Cena) was a great movie. Better than the marine 1 2 and 3
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil    WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:52 pm

I personally haven't seen a WWE film I hated. I actually remember enjoying the first See No Evil, though to be fair on that, I was 13 when that movie came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil    WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:52 pm

I have it on dvd shifty 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil    WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:35 pm

I never saw See No Evil, so....I can't say it's better or worse than 12 rounds
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil    WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Cool, about time.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil    WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Haven't seen the full movie, just a few bits.

Although, I did enjoy the first 12 Rounds, it was good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil    WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Studios and Lionsgate Announce Sequel to See No Evil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1