HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After? Empty
PostSubject: DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After?   DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:17 am

DreamWorks has hinted there will be another 'Shrek' movie.
CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg insists the story of the Shrek - a fictional ogre character created by American author, William Steig - still has ''another chapter'' left to tell and insists they are ''not finished'' with the animated adventure.

Talking to Fox Business Network in an interview scheduled to air Tuesday (25.02.14), he said: ''We like to let them have a little bit of time to rest.
''But I think you can be confident that we'll have another chapter in the Shrek series. We're not finished, and more importantly, neither is he.''

'Shrek Forever After', released in 2010, has an all star cast including Mike Myers as male lead, and A-Listers Eddie Murphy and Cameron Diaz.
Despite receiving mixed reviews it grossed a worldwide total of over $752 million making it a commercial success and was believed to be the final installment in the Shrek series.
The films follow the character of Shrek as he develops a romance with Princess Fiona.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After?   DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Eddie Murphy hasn't been an A-List star since like 2003 Funny

And this series has really run its course, just let it die in peace.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After?   DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:00 pm

I think the last one I saw was the one where Shrek is on a boat with Donkey and some Prince or something. Don't remember which that was.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After?   DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Yay, another Shrek. <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After?   DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Snoopy Heisler wrote:
Yay, another Shrek. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After?   DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Although I do agree they should let it end peacefully and not ruin it --- I am excited to see it, so therefore..
Tiff wrote:
Snoopy Heisler wrote:
Yay, another Shrek. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After?   DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After? Empty

Back to top Go down

DreamWorks plan sequel to Shrek Forever After?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1