HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer   Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:14 pm

TMZ broke the news on their website just moments ago that Jake "The Snake" Roberts has cancer. Their article reads: 

Jake "The Snake" Roberts has a cancerous tumor behind his knee ... and the wrestler says it's slowly growing into his muscle -- so he needs emergency surgery to remove the growth. 

Roberts tells TMZ ... he noticed a tumor behind his knee the size of a half dollar last month so he had it tested ... and on Friday doctors told him the test came back positive for cancer. 

Jake says he's scheduled to go under the knife Tuesday morning ... and after a few weeks off -- he'll make his return to Jersey Championship Wrestling on March 14th -- cancer, or not. 

Jake adds, "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine." 

As for his upcoming induction into the WWE Hall of Fame ... the wrestler says nothing will stop him from getting to New Orleans for the ceremony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer   Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:02 pm

god that is fucking awful. Finally beating his demons just for this to happen.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer   Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Best of luck to him. Cancer can go fuck itself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer   Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:56 pm

Yeah That

I hope he beats it
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer   Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:53 pm

I love how Jake told us to pray for the sick children instead of him. Love that guy. Always have. I hope Jake takes that cancer and DDT's it straight to hell.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer   Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:54 pm

Shit. Hope everything turns out alright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer   Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Damn, always hate hearing news like this... fuck you Cancer.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer   Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:51 am

Sounds like they caught it early which is good. Hope he recovers quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer   Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Jake Roberts Has Cancer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1