HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Will Win The 2014 World Series?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who Will Win The 2014 World Series? Empty
PostSubject: Who Will Win The 2014 World Series?   Who Will Win The 2014 World Series? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:05 pm

With spring training vastly approaching, its time to talk baseball! With Boston coming in as champion, will they have a chance to repeat, and if so, who will they defeat to retain their title? On the other side, the Cardinals are coming in as NL Champions looking for another run. Do you think they have a shot to repeat as well? If so, who do they defeat to win a championship. Of course, neither team could make it and we'd have 2 brand new teams in. If that's the case, who would represent the AL and NL and who would win? Discuss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win The 2014 World Series?   Who Will Win The 2014 World Series? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:06 pm

For me, personally, i wouldnt mind seeing an Orioles/Nationals World Series.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win The 2014 World Series?   Who Will Win The 2014 World Series? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:37 pm

I like the Bad News Bears this year.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win The 2014 World Series?   Who Will Win The 2014 World Series? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Of course I have to say the Pirates, but I could also see the Dodgers putting together a season.

As for the AL, my money's on Oakland.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win The 2014 World Series?   Who Will Win The 2014 World Series? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:02 am

I barely followed baseball last year and pretty much haven't really since some time in the 2012 season. If it wasn't for fantasy baseball I don't think I would have paid any attention at all. Gotta get back into it, hopefully the Mets can get off to a nice start (without Harvey Sad) to get my interest going right away. Zack Wheeler and Granderson are probably the 2 players I'm most looking forward to seeing this year.

Anyway, gut feeling for my prediction:

Dodgers/Angels, LA World Series coming up. Dodgers win. Although I wouldn't put any kind of money on this, the Angels might be very bad yet again after already disappointing the past 2 seasons. I like the Dodgers chances a lot cause their team looks GREAT, but the NL is pretty damn strong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win The 2014 World Series?   Who Will Win The 2014 World Series? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:06 am

The Angels prediction feels even more and more dumber to me by the second. I'm sure the Rangers, A's, and maybe even Mariners are the favorites to win the division over them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win The 2014 World Series?   Who Will Win The 2014 World Series? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:29 am

Yankees/Giants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win The 2014 World Series?   Who Will Win The 2014 World Series? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Will Win The 2014 World Series?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1