HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny McBride for 'Knight Rider' remake?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Danny McBride for 'Knight Rider' remake? Empty
PostSubject: Danny McBride for 'Knight Rider' remake?   Danny McBride for 'Knight Rider' remake? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:28 am

Danny McBride is set to star in a film adaptation of 'Knight Rider'.
The 37-year-old actor is in talks for voicing male lead Michael Knight's talking car, which is known as K.I.T.T or Knight Industries Two Thousand, according to schmoesknow.com.

The Weinstein Company will develop the film which is based on the popular 80s TV series which starred David Hasselhoff as Knight, a man who fights crime with the help of the car, and 'Parks and Recreation' regular Chris Pratt will play the protagonist.

'Arrested Development' writer Brad Copeland was tasked with penning the first draft of the screenplay last year, and now that McBride is also rumoured to be involved in the production it is likely that the film will take on more of a spoof genre rather than mimicking the high-octane action of the original series.

The series was briefly revived in 2008 with an all new cast but was cancelled after just one series.

McBride is known for his slapstick roles in 'This Is the End' and 'Pineapple Express', while Pratt voiced Emmet Brickowski in 'The Lego Movie' and is set to hit the big screen later this year in 'Guardians of the Galaxy'.
Back to top Go down

Danny McBride for 'Knight Rider' remake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny McBride for 'Knight Rider' remake?   Danny McBride for 'Knight Rider' remake? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:29 am

Why do they have to remake everything? It won't be near as good as the original
The Hoff  I love you 
Back to top Go down

Danny McBride for 'Knight Rider' remake?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1