HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha Female Talks TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Alpha Female Talks TNA Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Female Talks TNA   Alpha Female Talks TNA EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:16 pm

The following video features Alpha Female, who debuted with TNA during the recent UK Tour, discussing working with the company, and wrestling a match against ODB for Xplosion:

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Female Talks TNA   Alpha Female Talks TNA EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:31 pm

This is bullshit. There's only one alpha persona allowed in TNA, and that's the Alpha Male Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Female Talks TNA   Alpha Female Talks TNA EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm

I love that there's an Alpha Female. *brofist*
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Female Talks TNA   Alpha Female Talks TNA EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:12 am

I watched her Xplosion match against ODB...she looked pretty intimidating. One rough match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Female Talks TNA   Alpha Female Talks TNA EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:46 pm

I enjoyed Alpha Female's work in EVE when I saw her there. I am a bit curious to see her in TNA, but I don't really have the time to add an extra couple hours to my weekly television schedule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Female Talks TNA   Alpha Female Talks TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Female Talks TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1