HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riley Daniels vs. Harvest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Riley Daniels vs. Harvest Empty
PostSubject: Riley Daniels vs. Harvest   Riley Daniels vs. Harvest EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Riley Daniels vs. Harvest DanielsHarvest_zps7013f0f4
DUE: Saturday, August 10th at 11:59 PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)
Special stipulations: None

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riley Daniels vs. Harvest   Riley Daniels vs. Harvest EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:47 pm

The bell is rung and both Riley Daniels and Harvest are standing on opposite sides of one another, before approaching as they lock up in a collar-elbow tie up. The much taller, Harvest is able to gain the height advantage as he locks in a side headlock and wrenches down a bit applying a bit of pressure to the hold. Riley however is able to push him off of him and into the ropes, and upon his return Harvest takes Riley down with a big shoulder block! Harvest doesn't let up as he goes for a quick elbow drop, however the much smaller Daniels is able to maneuver out of the way as Harvest lands on his elbow. "The Derailer" doesn't hesitate as he charges towards the ropes and after rebounding off he is caught by Harvest who drills him with a giant headbutt! Riley drops down to the canvas clutching his chest where the impact of the headbutt hit him. Harvest shakes off his elbow that hit the mat a little earlier, before bringing Daniels to up to his feet. Harvest lifts him up into the air before slamming him down hard to the mat with a big scoop slam, you can see Riley cringe and arch his back a bit. Harvest makes his way over to Riley's legs and looks to place him into a Sharpshooter, however you can see Daniels fighting it as he's able to kick Harvest away with his free leg, before lifting his leg up and landing a kick square right into the jaw of Harvest! Riley gets to his feet and sees Harvest charging towards him as he counters with a drop toe hold, before quickly getting back up to a vertical base as he drives the point of his elbow into the lower back of Harvest.

Ted Cedar: Riley managing to use his speed to his advantage, due to him being the smaller of the two men. He basically just outsmarted him, however it's gonna be interesting to see how he fair's against a man of that size.

Adam Dennis: I don't think this Riley Daniels stands a cold hearted chance in hell to be honest with you Ted, he's just outmatched.

Riley gets right back up to his feet following the elbow drop and delivers a second followed closely by a third! Daniels is really zeroing in on Harvest's lower back area, doing his best to keep the bigger man down. However "The (Self Proclaimed) Best Wrestler in the World Today" is making a mistake by taunting the fans as they booed him especially after how he disrespected them prior to the match during his promo. Daniels is allowing Harvest to re cooperate and he notices this and goes to attack the Minnesota native, however he's taken down with a short arm clothesline, followed by a second clothesline. You can see that Harvest is beginning to build some momentum here, Riley gets to his feet a third time and is taken down this time with a double Axe Handle! You can hear Harvest let out a big roar as he is obviously feeling it now after that brief bit of offense from Daniels. Harvest brings Daniels to his feet and puts him in a front chancery, before lifting Riley's arm up over his head. Harvest then proceeds to lift Daniels up into the air and holds him up for a few seconds before dropping him down onto his head, drilling him with a Vertical drop Brainbuster! Harvest quickly drops down into the pin...

NO!

Daniels is able to kick out of that as you see Harvest give a quick glare over at the referee however that's all that he does as he grabs Riley by the back of his head and places him into a powerbomb position as he places his hands around Daniels' stomach; going to lift him up however Riley is fighting it off, so Harvest releases the hold and lands a few hard knees into the gut of Daniels doubling him over. Harvest re-applies the powerbomb position and lifts him up, however Riley is able to drop down behind him and quickly lands a chop block to the knee of Harvest! The 6'6" Harvest drops down obviously in a tremendous amount of pain as like a shark smelling blood in the water, Riley begins to attack that same knee. Daniels just circles around Harvest and lands a few stomps onto that now injured knee, "The Antidote" brings Harvest up to his feet as he holds him up a bit before charging towards the ropes and as he returns he drives his shoulder into the gut of Harvest taking him back down to the mat with a vicious spear!

Ted Cedar: What a spear by Riley! Oh man did he ever take Harvest off his feet and what a smart strategy put into place by Daniels, the eight year ring veteran going after the knee and the legs of the much taller Harvest.

Adam Dennis: Honestly I'm bored of this match already, can we have the main event now please?

Daniels quickly goes into the cover as the referee slides down for the count!

NO!

Harvest is able to roll his shoulder up off the canvas as you see Daniels look over at the official and hear him yell out "Come on!". Riley begins to berate the referee and slapping his hands telling the official to counter faster and to do his job. You can see Riley stare down at Harvest as he squats down a bit, placing his hands down on his hands and you can tell that the Miami born Superstar is wanting to put an end to this match right now and pick up 3 points in the Vendetta World Title tournament. Daniels begins stomping on the mat yelling at Harvest to get to his feet "Get up!" Daniels yells. Harvest slowly gets to his feet and when he does Riley whips him against the ropes, before doubling over clearly attempting a back body drop however Harvest is able to counter with a boot to the shoulder! Riley clutches his shoulder as Harvest runs towards the ropes himself as he goes to attack Daniels he's caught as Riley is able to power him up and down to the canvas with a earth shattering Spinebuster! Daniels quickly floats over into the cover!

3!

He got him! The referee counts the three and calls for the bell as you hear the fans boo and Daniels gets up to his feet and raises his arms, before walking over to the ropes as he holds up three fingers. Practically telling the fans that he now has three points in the Tournament, before telling the official to raise his arm in victory.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Riley Daniels vs. Harvest   Riley Daniels vs. Harvest EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:50 pm

Started off well. Harvest is keyed in as the aggressor which fits his character, while your character sort of plays defense, which again is nice. I was worried when you mentioned a sharpshooter as it doesn't really fit into what I would look for initial offense but was pleasantly surprised when you kicked him away. Nice back and forth to start. Nice second paragraph of action but from what I can tell there aren't going to be many more....

There are a lot of things I like in this match.. You use good descriptions, you're not all over the place, you don't use a lot of fluff to make your match appear longer than it is... but there is definitely room for improvement. I think the biggest area I would advise you to improve at would be adding more action. I like realism and frankly this was a pretty realistic TV match, but I'd like to see you build more...

I thought you did a good job of ending well but that seemed a bit rushed. Your character shined through but I assumed a lot of it. When you say "tells the referee to raise his hand" I imagine him scowling at him, scaring him... Those are things I'm looking to see you had more detail to in the future. A strong finish ... but one you can improve on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riley Daniels vs. Harvest   Riley Daniels vs. Harvest Empty

Back to top Go down

Riley Daniels vs. Harvest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1