HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  Empty
PostSubject: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:54 pm

UPDATE: TMZ reports that DMX's representative Domenick Nati said that while DMX has verbally agreed to a fight with George Zimmerman, contract negotiations are ongoing. If DMX sees terms of a contract, which hasn't happened, he will likely sign a contract. This will only happen once the agreement has been finalized. The boxing promoter released a statement announcing the fight would be three rounds. Zimmerman plans to donate the money he makes to charity.

ORIGINAL: TMZ reports that DMX has been selected as George Zimmerman's opponent in an upcoming celebrity boxing match. Promoter Damon Feldman said that DMX was selected from 15,000 people, all who wanted to fight the man after he sent out an open challenge to fight anyone.

DMX has promised to annihilate Zimmerman in the ring. He said: "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up."

He also said he would urinate on Zimmerman's face. Zimmerman is only 30 years old, while DMZ is 43, so he may have an age advantage. The boxing match will be three rounds. A time, date, and location will be announced next Wednesday.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/music/news/312226/DMX-Set-To-Box-George-Zimmerman.htm#XRQOqzIv0KqpW1SC.99

Good to know DMX is gonna resort to a common street thug for something that is charity related.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:23 pm

DMX is gonna knock Zimmerman out Box in the jaw 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:25 pm

"JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON MARTIN MUTHAFUCKA!" *urinates on his face after knocking him out*
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Like I said on Facebook. This is it. This is what Martin Luther King was dreaming of.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Indifferent

Don't watch this shit. The whole idea of Zimmerman vs DMX fighting & giving Zimmerman a forum to get money & fame is disrespectful to Trayvon's memory
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Everyone should watch this. If DMX gets this cash he's gonna go on a crack binge and kill Zimmerman. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:07 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Drachen wrote:
Indifferent

Don't watch this shit. The whole idea of Zimmerman vs DMX fighting & giving Zimmerman a forum to get money & fame is disrespectful to Trayvon's memory

I gotta admit I do hate the idea the Zimmerman is being treated like he's a celebrity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:46 pm

Drachen wrote:
Indifferent

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:48 pm

The only good I can see coming out of this is Zimmerman getting his temple caved in. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Since when is that motherfucker a Celebrity?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:54 pm

He's getting treated like a "celebrity" in the same way DMX is... DMX been to prison and is a KNOWN crack addict. Funny This ain't exactly the D list...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Macklewhore wrote:
Indifferent

He said he was giving the money to charity. If he lives up to that then i see no problem with this.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:08 am

What charity? The Kill More Black Kids Foundation? Indifferent

He is basically the male version of Casey Anthony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:14 am

Casey Anthony fell off the face of the earth so no idea what you're talking about on that one lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:20 am

Could've sworn she was offered a shitload of money as well as a book deal after that trial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:03 pm

I say DMX has the advantage as long as he doesn't force Zimmerman to stand his ground.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:27 am

For some reason I feel like DMX doesn't actually want this fight. And he's just talking this up the way he is so that the boxing fight doesn't actually get set up.. (saying all the additional stuff he'll do to Zimmerman & how he'll break every rule in boxing to fuck him up). Probably wrong about that though, is he really trying hard for this?

Regardless this would be pretty dumb, but still I'd like to see it just to see it. Funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:32 am

Is it DMX or Xzibit who was the former boxer? I could google it but bah, its just an exhibition match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:49 am

TJ the Giant! wrote:
Since when is that motherfucker a Celebrity?

I know eh, like who is DMX even?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman    DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman  Empty

Back to top Go down

DMX Set To Box George Zimmerman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1