HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  Empty
PostSubject: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:43 pm

The following letter was sent to F4wonline.com (via rajah.com) by a top WWE star who asked to remain anonymous, but wanted the following posted…

"Internet is so funny. You all read the sites so you all should know the 'plans' for Mania. None of those plans have Bryan in a title match so the internet exploding at the end of the show is beyond laughable. Plus dont hate on Rey, he didn't book himself as #30. The way most of you were acting the company should have called an audible and put Brooklyn Brawler as #30 just to piss you off even more. over 50,000 mania tix sold and a network that will change your life for ever is about to launch, so just relax and enjoy the product the company gives you. By the way, didn't you all shit on the wwe for the Sept - Nov ppvs last year and said you were done, but turned around to watch/buy the Rumble? Pittsburgh you were an awesome crowd and it was an honor to be in your building last night"
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/311853#hDLTQb4ij33kvYl7.99
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Shut up, Rey.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Sounds like Big Show. I don\'t know

Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  FJBloTX
Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Kevin Nash?

Chavo Guerrero?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:24 pm

They're right I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:31 pm

It's Batista.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:35 pm

I don't know why this person needs to stay anonymous to say this. Daniel Bryan could have the title for 700 consecutive days & everyone would still find something to bitch about. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Yeah That wrestling fans are dumb

Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  FJBloTX
Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Wrestling fans are disrespectful as shit. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Maybe if their major pay per view didn't such people wouldn't be bitching as much.

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:56 pm

If the product didnt suck as a whole right now, people would actually be enjoying it. In order for the product to get better, you have to take all the feedback you're getting, whether it be negative or not. It's funny how this superstar is telling us to just enjoy what we're seeing on television without realizing that the WWE it's supposed to cater to everyone, not just a certain crowd.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:01 pm

^ I'm going to post a thread in a bit that's going to make that comment you just made sound stupid as hell. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Dammit El Torito Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:08 am

Razor wrote:
^ I'm going to post a thread in a bit that's going to make that comment you just made sound stupid as hell. Funny
This better be good Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:31 am

It is. It's amazing. I will post it tomorrow though, as I intend to push this as much as possible and I intend on writing a good amount to go along with it.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:39 am

Dead will reply with a nah nah nah 

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:58 am

Nah, it'll be more "LOL YOU WRONG, THIS AND THAT IS RIGHT". Razor will write a paragraph or two on it again. Dead will respond with something bout Indy wrestling, Razor will same some shit about dead, dead will respond back, somewhere John Cena will be brought up. Like every other disagreement Dead and Razor have.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:02 am

ROFL!

Razor is going to be one of those Bleacher Report writers, though. YO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:07 am

Razor wrote:

Yes, because in your little world people have to accept what goes on, on television. WWE is a business, and it caters to everyone. I really dont know how difficult it is to understand that concept. For some reason, you are. You're probably going to tell me that WWE has never alieniated their audience ever in the company's existence and everything has been peachy. Oh btw, lolROH TNA droolz John Cena 4 lyfe.

Last edited by Dead on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:11 am

Fandang-oski wrote:
Nah, it'll be more "LOL YOU WRONG, THIS AND THAT IS RIGHT". Razor will write a paragraph or two on it again. Dead will respond with something bout Indy wrestling, Razor will same some shit about dead, dead will respond back, somewhere John Cena will be brought up. Like every other disagreement Dead and Razor have.

Nah, the opening rant will be "YOU GUYS ARE QUEERS FOR BOOING ORTON AND CENA, AND YOU'RE RETARDED FOR BUYING A TICKET TO BOO WHO YOU WANT." For some reason ill give a reply telling him he cant force people to like who they want and he'll go "NO, I NEVER SAID THAT YOU'RE A MORON." and before he gets pissed and tries to say im speaking for him, he's done that before in previous threads lol.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:28 am

Dead, shut the fuck up. Nobody takes you seriously. It's because you're a fucking idiot. And no, my thread won't be simply my own writing, it's going to take this quote:

"If the product didnt suck as a whole right now, people would actually be enjoying it"

And make it look dumb as fuck. Everything you say is retarded, my thread won't even be nearly just for you. It's to enlighten those who aren't stupid enough to remain as ignorant as you.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:59 am

Pipe bomb...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product    Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product  Empty

Back to top Go down

Top WWE Star Writes Letter to Fans – Says to Relax and Enjoy the Product

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1